Drug Test, Will I pass?

Took some ecstasy sat night 12 AM and now i need to take a drug test tomorrow, Monday. I know standard tests don't check for MDMA but most pills out therecontain amphetamines and such. Anyone have some suggestions or have been in similar situations where they passed?
nerd.gif

who knows it still might be in your system as we speak

stare at my avy for 5 seconds, are you trippin?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

how was the rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Best i've taken so far.
Word to pisces

EDIT: surprise call that i got the job i applied for some weeks back. i wasn't aware.

buy some Niacin, not the time release crap that doesnt work, take 5,000 mg (dangergous, but i've done it b4 on multiple occasions)

drink 3 gallons of water ( breakfast, lunch, dinner)

go for a jog

if you a skinny dude, dont even sweat it once you get through the water part, niacin isnt proven to work, but its proven itself to me while i was on probation

Damn. I pray for you. Highly doubt that a drug like ecstasy will be out your system by now. Good luck.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Get some friends piss ive done that before and passed
thats your only choice other than actually staying clean and drinking the drugs out your system
(detox pills do not work!!)

did they call you today and tell you you were gonna have a test monday? I don't have any suggestions, I just wanted to know if you took the drugs knowingyou were gonna get pissed in two days.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

did they call you today and tell you you were gonna have a test monday? I don't have any suggestions, I just wanted to know if you took the drugs knowing you were gonna get pissed in two days.

Correct.

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

did they call you today and tell you you were gonna have a test monday? I don't have any suggestions, I just wanted to know if you took the drugs knowing you were gonna get pissed in two days.

Correct.

can you call in sick?

nevermind, you answered the phone didn't you?

Nah, I can't call in sick.

And Poppin a pill is going to make me fail at life? get real, man.

Back
Top Bottom