Drinking Everyday.

Whats up with ppl drinking everday? How bad could it get, what could happen? i know allot of them, is it a good thing?
these people literally drink day and night.
eyes.gif
 During work after work and so on.

Whats up with ppl drinking everday? How bad could it get, what could happen? i know allot of them, is it a good thing?
eyes.gif

usually young ppl can do it without really feeling effects once u get 2 ur mid 20s and up u start feeling it catching up 2 u. some times throwing up in the morning, heart burn. or jus not able 2 drink as much.

usually young ppl can do it without really feeling effects once u get 2 ur mid 20s and up u start feeling it catching up 2 u. some times throwing up in the morning, heart burn. or jus not able 2 drink as much.

Originally Posted by AllRedJs

i drink everyday.  only symptom that i have (of the ones you mentioned) is the heartburn which actually just started recently. 

i will admit though that it does catch up to you and it becomes much more difficult to bounce back.  In my younger days I could get obliterated drunk and be ready for round 2 the next day.  These days I usually need a full day to recover after a night of binging.  Cant do back to back binge nights anymore.

Originally Posted by AllRedJs

i drink everyday.  only symptom that i have (of the ones you mentioned) is the heartburn which actually just started recently. 

i will admit though that it does catch up to you and it becomes much more difficult to bounce back.  In my younger days I could get obliterated drunk and be ready for round 2 the next day.  These days I usually need a full day to recover after a night of binging.  Cant do back to back binge nights anymore.

I barely drink anymore.. .the adverse effects usually outweigh the pros. So I just roll up and
pimp.gif
... but I've always been a smoker-that-drank and not the other way around.

I barely drink anymore.. .the adverse effects usually outweigh the pros. So I just roll up and
pimp.gif
... but I've always been a smoker-that-drank and not the other way around.

Originally Posted by Airkickz

eyes.gif

who are these people you speak of? 
btw.. a glass of wine every day doesn't hurt. 

Originally Posted by Airkickz

eyes.gif

who are these people you speak of? 
btw.. a glass of wine every day doesn't hurt. 

I did that for almost a full year in college. Lots going on and I didnt honestly do much. But that was binge drinking everyday. I may have a glass of whiskey or a couple glasses of wine from time to time but I usually dont drink heavy unless im out partying or something heavy is weighing on my mind.

I did that for almost a full year in college. Lots going on and I didnt honestly do much. But that was binge drinking everyday. I may have a glass of whiskey or a couple glasses of wine from time to time but I usually dont drink heavy unless im out partying or something heavy is weighing on my mind.

I know a few people that drink probably 7 nights a week. I don't get how they can do it. I drank probably 3 nights a week in college and that was rough. I guess if you can pull it off then more power to you, but it's got to put a huge dent in your wallet.

I know a few people that drink probably 7 nights a week. I don't get how they can do it. I drank probably 3 nights a week in college and that was rough. I guess if you can pull it off then more power to you, but it's got to put a huge dent in your wallet.

Back
Top Bottom