jet3.jpg

This #*%* has me
roll.gif
for some reason

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT ELEPHANTS

800px-African-Asian-Elephants.png

Elephants are large land mammals of the
order Proboscidea and the family Elephantidae. There are
three living species: the African Bush Elephant, the African Forest Elephant and the Asian Elephant
(also known as the Indian Elephant). Other species have become extinct since
the last ice age, the Mammoths, dwarf forms of which may have survived as late as 2,000 BC,[sup][1][/sup]being the best-known of these. They were once classified
along with other thick skinned animals in a now invalid order, Pachydermata.

Elephants are the largest land animals.[sup][2][/sup] The elephant's
gestation period is 22 months, the longest of any land animal. At birthit is common for
an elephant calf to weigh 120 kilograms (260 lb). They typically live for 50 to 70 years, but the oldest recorded elephant lived for 82 years.[sup][3][/sup]The largest
elephant ever recorded was shot in Angola in 1956. This male weighed about12,000 kilograms
(26,000 lb),[sup][4][/sup] with a shoulder height of 4.2 metres (14 ft), a metre (yard) taller than the average male African elephant.[sup][5][/sup]The smallest
elephants, about the size of a calf or a large pig, were a prehistoric species that lived on the island of Crete during the Pleistocene epoch.[sup][6][/sup]

The elephant has appeared in cultures across the world. They are a symbol of wisdom in Asian cultures and are famed for their
memory and intelligence, where they are thought to be on par with cetaceans[sup][7][/sup] and hominids.[sup][8][/sup]
Aristotle once said the elephant was "the beast which passeth allothers in wit and
mind"[sup][9][/sup].
The word "elephant" has its origins in the Greek http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ἐλέφας

ELEEPHANTSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAAAAAYUUM!!!!!!!!!! Look at em' goo....reminds me ofthat animal show on Nickelodeon.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by hennySMASH

smh.gif
man people post anything nowadays
smh.gif
alien.gif
i've always been meaning to ask but what does that emocon mean?
is it a stoned-face alien? if so why a stoned-face alien?
alien.gif
=when something is weird IMO
its not a stone face

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by hennySMASH

smh.gif
man people post anything nowadays
smh.gif
alien.gif
i've always been meaning to ask but what does that emocon mean?
is it a stoned-face alien? if so why a stoned-face alien?
alien.gif
=when something is weird IMO
its not a stone face
I think it's like a "this is kinda unbelievable so heres a stoneface of an alien, since aliens don't exist this gets one of these
alien.gif
cause it's alienxstoneface= w t f

Back
Top Bottom