Don't watch this movie.

the-fountain-poster.jpg

Yet, somehow I mean that in a good way... this is like the worst great movie I've ever seen at 5 AM with an unsober , semi-depressed mind...
Spoiler [+]
At least it looks cool a third of the time though...

22foun.600.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by psykhO

Lol wut
That's what I was saying all the way through the movie.. but like..in the last 7 minutes or so it all made sense
pimp.gif

It's the worst great movie?
You heard me whatever's clever..

It was good. Story may have been repetitive, but the visual effects with the stars make up for it. Depressing at times, but it makes you think..Excellentsoundtrack too

Originally Posted by G9coyote

All y'all should watch Black Dynamite instead.

If it played anywhere outside major cities and actually got some type of push

I wanna see it so bad though

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

....?
It's kinda like the movie version of the feeling of seeing a wierd chick that's cute because she's wierd... and she'sdying. But you're not. But secretly you want to... no, you need to, cause death is life and life is... the bad guy?

on second thought...

Primavera Vills wrote:

....?
QFE

Originally Posted by CB94

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

....?
It's kinda like the movie version of the feeling of seeing a wierd chick that's cute because she's wierd... and she's dying. But you're not. But secretly you want to... no, you need to, cause death is life and life is... the bad guy?

on second thought...

Primavera Vills wrote:

....?
QFE

Yeah, what the hell? Hahahahaha I might have to see it.

i agree OP i actually kinda/wasted a few hours of my life watching this movie.. but it made me think, but thinking didnt help. it was too all over the placebut yet somehow had a pretty story..

this movie is far from bad. It never met it's potential though. There were major production problems like brad pitt dropping out at the last minute becausehe didn't wana have to cry throughout the movie

the movie is just hard to follow on first viewing. Gets better every time. pi, requiem, and the wrestler were much better though

Back
Top Bottom