Dont know what to do

SORRY IF POSTING IN THE WRONG SECTION

bought a pair of altitude xiii's on ebay and as soon as i opened the package i knew they were fake so i started a claim with paypal an got my money backalready now they just hanging there in a nike bag cuz they didnt even come with a box...now what should i do....i told the dude to send me the money so i couldship them back if he wants them and he said ok but havent heard from him in about a month....now the question is what should i do with them niketalk

Burn them
devil.gif

donate them to charity no doubt there are people who need shoes regardless if theyre legit or not

goodwill
Edit: Don't burn them. That's pretty foolish. There are plenty of people who are really in need of a pair of shoes

You could just donate them or just burn them or throw them away. As long as you got your money back and it doesn't seem like the guy wants them then youcan just do whatever with them

Originally Posted by youngcurse

I say send them to Jordan Brand they may turn them in the fusions!
roll.gif
LMAOOOOO wow had me laughing...ima email him again and see if he is gonna send me the shipping fee if not ima donate them

Originally Posted by bgangsta00

Originally Posted by youngcurse

I say send them to Jordan Brand they may turn them in the fusions!
roll.gif
LMAOOOOO wow had me laughing...ima email him again and see if he is gonna send me the shipping fee if not ima donate them
Care to elaborate what is funny about this? Dude doesn't even make sense in his sentence.

xTrill wrote:
Donate them to charity no doubt there are people who need shoes regardless if theyre legit or not
ffcbad5b350cfaae6b77bd456ae24d6a.gif
.....Indeed

Next time if u aint sho about a pair of shoes, Use the Legit check forum...
wink.gif

Don't stoop to the level of people who try to mislead others, be the bigger person and do what other people are saying on here....goodwill em!

donate them.. or if you want sell them to a noob who dont care.. Make sure you tell them they are fakes.....

Back
Top Bottom