Don't Cry Dunks!

Here's my July release!  I'm only making 20 pairs at $250 a pop.  Let me know what you guys think.

Here's my July release!  I'm only making 20 pairs at $250 a pop.  Let me know what you guys think.

I'm not into Dunks what so ever, and usually don't even give them a second look, not to mention I hate 99% of customs. Given that working against this shoe, I still gotta' say from an artistic standpoint, this is excellent execution. The choice of colors and placement of the designs is damn near perfection. There's so much going on, yet the shoe somehow doesn't look too busy. Excellent work, sir.

I'm not into Dunks what so ever, and usually don't even give them a second look, not to mention I hate 99% of customs. Given that working against this shoe, I still gotta' say from an artistic standpoint, this is excellent execution. The choice of colors and placement of the designs is damn near perfection. There's so much going on, yet the shoe somehow doesn't look too busy. Excellent work, sir.

from an artistic standpoint, this is excellent execution. The choice of colors and placement of the designs is damn near perfection. There's so much going on, yet the shoe somehow doesn't look too busy. Excellent work, sir.

great work 
pimp.gif

from an artistic standpoint, this is excellent execution. The choice of colors and placement of the designs is damn near perfection. There's so much going on, yet the shoe somehow doesn't look too busy. Excellent work, sir.

great work 
pimp.gif

Looks great! Looks like a lot of hard work went into it. I like the colors too works well with eachother.

Looks great! Looks like a lot of hard work went into it. I like the colors too works well with eachother.

Thanks for all of your positive comments everybody. I love hearing what you guys have to say and it makes me better as a designer/artist. To answer your questions, I hand paint every pair with leather acrylic paint. The secret is in preparing the shoe so that the paint binds to the leather, so that the design I paint stays on and doesn't peel, crack, or wash off. I'm already cooking up my next design, but if you want to check out more of my work or to buy a pair of your own visit www.romtheworld.com

Thanks for all of your positive comments everybody. I love hearing what you guys have to say and it makes me better as a designer/artist. To answer your questions, I hand paint every pair with leather acrylic paint. The secret is in preparing the shoe so that the paint binds to the leather, so that the design I paint stays on and doesn't peel, crack, or wash off. I'm already cooking up my next design, but if you want to check out more of my work or to buy a pair of your own visit www.romtheworld.com

Back
Top Bottom