Domino's 50% OFF Pizza ONLINE ONLY **ENDS TONIGHT**

Had that new Deep Dish last night after leaving the bar

Not sure if it was because I was blacked out but I thought it was shockingly good

Guess I'll be getting this now instead of Papa John's

Also I didn't rep you

Last edited:
Guess I'll be getting this now instead of Papa John's

Also I didn't rep you

dont care for the rep homie, just get some cheap pizza this week. i dont wanna see no dudes starving out there. no idea if the pizza is good but its even cheaper than little ceasers.

Not sure if it was because I was blacked out but I thought it was shockingly good
You had the deep dish or the new handmade pan?  Their new handmade pan >*

They really outdid Pizza Hut with that.  Don't even want Pizza Hut or Papa John's after trying their new Pan. It's that good. 

They really outdid Pizza Hut with that.  Don't even want Pizza Hut or Papa John's after trying their new Pan. It's that good. 
Pan pizza from Dominoes> Pizza Hut. Beats them on so many levels

Pan pizza from Dominoes> Pizza Hut. Beats them on so many levels

isnt pizza hut frozen dough anyways? last time i had pizza hut i could see and tell the dough was premade.

now you guys got me wanting to try the pan pizza too.

^Yep, Pizza Hut's Pan is frozen,  Domino's Pan is fresh handmade.  Their Pan is so good.  Most def recommend that.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom