Doing VIP Bottle Service for the 1st time next weekend for my b-day...

For everyone who's done this or does this regularly, what were your experiences?

Is it worth it?
How many people do you usually do it with and how many bottles?
Do you usually end up using the whole bottle or have some leftover?
Is it easier to pull women from the VIP?
Any interesting stories?

Right now we're looking at having a table of 6 fellas with one bottle and mixers. A few more females from the job are talking about going which will make it 10 people w/ 2 bottles. I know some of these questions might sound silly, but like I said, this is my 26th b-day and it's my 1st time doing VIP!

For those of u familiar w/ ATL, it's gonna be at Tongue & Groove, so if anyone has doe it there before, your shared experiences are greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Since its your birthday, i recommend having everybody pitch in and grab a few more bottles. That other thread is a mess, but NO it is not easier to pull females from VIP, but it is easier to have more females around you. If you arent actually any good at talking to females then you wont notice any difference on the females you get at. But have fun, its your birthday, celebrate and do it big

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

For everyone who's done this or does this regularly, what were your experiences?

Is it worth it?
Any interesting stories?

Right now we're looking at having a table of 6 fellas with one bottle and mixers. A few more females from the job are talking about going which will make it 10 people w/ 2 bottles. I know some of these questions might sound silly, but like I said, this is my 26th b-day and it's my 1st time doing VIP!

For those of u familiar w/ ATL, it's gonna be at Tongue & Groove, so if anyone has doe it there before, your shared experiences are greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Any particular reason Tongue & Groove?

I've never done BS in Atl only in Vegas

But my from my experience

BS is worth it on busy nights at popular clubs where the lines are long and the cover is high. Also good for spots that don't have much non-VIP seating room (especially if you have females in your group)

I've done it with anywhere from 4-10 people.
Bottles are always finished (always find a way to get our money's worth)

It's definitely easier to pull females but you just have to be careful about bottle rats. Never let a random female come in and pour her own drink. Make sure you control how much alcohol give you away.

You can have a great great time in VIP as long as the spot is right and you have the right group.

Not sure if serious. VIP aint that crazy dude. you just have a somewhere to sit. and a bottle of overpriced liquor.

have fun with your sausagefest.

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Is it worth it?
Any interesting stories?

BS is worth it on busy nights at popular clubs where the lines are long and the cover is high. Also good for spots that don't have much non-VIP seating room (especially if you have females in your group)

It's definitely easier to pull females but you just have to be careful about bottle rats. Never let a random female come in and pour her own drink. Make sure you control how much alcohol give you away.

You can have a great great time in VIP as long as the spot is right and you have the right group.

Tongue & Groove because I was told some positive things about the place at work. And it's cheaper than Opera
laugh.gif

VIP in the club doesnt mean youre truly important.

It just means you dropping more money than the next dude which doesnt guarantee youll be pulling more girls than him though.

Is it worth it?
Any interesting stories?

Tongue & Groove because I was told some positive things about the place at work. And it's cheaper than Opera
laugh.gif

What night are you doing it? Friday or Saturday?

If it's Friday I would consider Reign. Saturday maybe Compound.

VIP has never looked that crazy in Atlanta but every time I've done it in Vegas it has been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fam depending on the club, 6 dudes tryin to get in?...be prepare to drop at least 3 bottles at a price tag of 500$ each, that is if you plan on partying in any upscale/trendy joint.

Let me calculate this correctly. One bottle to six heads or 10 heads to 2 bottles.......... by golley I........I....I... I just can't make that make sense to me. Let me put myself in the shoes

of a woman since you are concerned with your "appearance" to THEM on YOUR birthday.

"Hey girl you tryna go to the club tonight?" "Sure girl I'll hit you up after I drop Tonkweeka off at my baby's

fathers house." Fa sho....... * 5 hours later somewhere in Bankhead*. "Girl I heard some of the Hawks players are gonna be at Tongue and groove tonight celebrating the fact they

one homecourt for the playoffs." " Girl I hope that Teago Teggo is........ Teague girl, Teague. Opps is there. Pshhh he little, I hope dat +%$%@ Josh Smith iz der. He be dunking all hard

on !!%%%$ and %%@%!I bet you he be humping hard too!" HAHAH girl that Joe Johnson got that $115 mill tho but he so quiet I might scur him off with all this Georgia peach!!" Let's go

girl! *Teandra and Stacey arrive at T&G*

"Girl I don't see no ball playing !!%%%$ up in here!"

Damn you right BUT i still wanna drink and I did not buy this dress for $70 up in forever 21 at Atlantic station to go home sober +*$%%! Look at them dusty !!%%%$ over der in VIP with

one bottle on six heads!

Ohh dey look right for the pickin! Girl lets go, I'm not bout to by no drinks one of these !!%%%$ gonna take care of me!

+*$%% with all this #+* they have to take care of us!

*Teandra and Stacey slyly stand by the VIP knowing that their voluptious curves will surely garner the attention of "THE GANGSTA M" and his cronies........ to be continued...........

* I ate some potatoe wedges earlier and I have to take a %%@%*

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Not sure if serious. VIP aint that crazy dude. you just have a somewhere to sit. and a bottle of overpriced liquor.

have fun with your sausagefest.
Uh, you're doing it very wrong if girls aren't coming over to kick it when you have bottle service

Only done it in Vegas though, so IDK.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Fam depending on the club, 6 dudes tryin to get in?...be prepare to drop at least 3 bottles at a price tag of 500$ each, that is if you plan on partying in any upscale/trendy joint.

Maybe in NYC but not in Atlanta.

Even Vegas you can get in with 2 bottles for 6 dudes.

I don't know about ATL, but I did Vegas, and you were not getting into a club if you rolled with 6 dudes and didn't have at least 12 girls AND dropped money for at least 3 bottles....this was Tao and Xs about 2 years ago...in Vegas though...IT'S WORTH IT.

I don't know about ATL, but I did Vegas, and you were not getting into a club if you rolled with 6 dudes and didn't have at least 12 girls AND dropped money for at least 3 bottles....this was Tao and Xs about 2 years ago...in Vegas though...IT'S WORTH IT.

I planning a trip right now and been talking to hosts. It's 1 bottle for every 3 dudes. Some clubs like XS require 3 bottles min on weekends but others don't so you can definitely get 6 dudes in with 2 bottles.

If you have a large group of dudes and no girls all you have to do is split up the group in line. I've been to Tao and XS plenty of times with large groups of dudes and no girls. Bottles aren't necessary to get in as long as you get there early and split up the group.

Marquee is the only club where you have to girls with you if you don't have a table. They strictly enforce a 1:1 ratio

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Let me calculate this correctly. One bottle to six heads or 10 heads to 2 bottles.......... by golley I........I....I... I just can't make that make sense to me. Let me put myself in the shoes

of a woman since you are concerned with your "appearance" to THEM on YOUR birthday.

"Hey girl you tryna go to the club tonight?" "Sure girl I'll hit you up after I drop Tonkweeka off at my baby's

fathers house." Fa sho....... * 5 hours later somewhere in Bankhead*. "Girl I heard some of the Hawks players are gonna be at Tongue and groove tonight celebrating the fact they

one homecourt for the playoffs." " Girl I hope that Teago Teggo is........ Teague girl, Teague. Opps is there. Pshhh he little, I hope dat +%$%@ Josh Smith iz der. He be dunking all hard

on !!%%%$ and %%@%!I bet you he be humping hard too!" HAHAH girl that Joe Johnson got that $115 mill tho but he so quiet I might scur him off with all this Georgia peach!!" Let's go

Damn you right BUT i still wanna drink and I did not buy this dress for $70 up in forever 21 at Atlantic station to go home sober +*$%%! Look at them dusty !!%%%$ over der in VIP with

one bottle on six heads!

Ohh dey look right for the pickin! Girl lets go, I'm not bout to by no drinks one of these !!%%%$ gonna take care of me!

*Teandra and Stacey slyly stand by the VIP knowing that their voluptious curves will surely garner the attention of "THE GANGSTA M" and his cronies........ to be continued...........

Listen here, guy. I appreciate your attempt at an input of your opinion but quite frakley, you can shove that opinion right back up your candy %*@. Do I have to repeat that I've never gone VIP before? I don't know how many bottles I "should have" in VIP for 6 people because I've never done it before you clown! That was the whole purpose of making this thread... so that I could have an idea of how to do it right.

Good God, man. Just trying to get some advice from my NT brethren, then here you come with your corny %*@ jokes. News flash: your jokes ain't that funny if you're the only one laughing at them. SMH

Maybe in NYC but not in Atlanta.

Even Vegas you can get in with 2 bottles for 6 dudes.

Yeah already did my research. They told me a party of 6 is a $300 minimum.

I planning a trip right now and been talking to hosts. It's 1 bottle for every 3 dudes. Some clubs like XS require 3 bottles min on weekends but others don't so you can definitely get 6 dudes in with 2 bottles.

If you have a large group of dudes and no girls all you have to do is split up the group in line. I've been to Tao and XS plenty of times with large groups of dudes and no girls. Bottles aren't necessary to get in as long as you get there early and split up the group.

Marquee is the only club where you have to girls with you if you don't have a table. They strictly enforce a 1:1 ratio

I dunno, guess I went on a crazy weekend, even small groups of dudes were getting rejected with no regards, doors were very tough on that weekend....thank God we had the inside connect with the promoter.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

one bottle on six heads!

the obvious spelling and grammatical errors can be overlooked b/c this +++* is dead on...
is it wrong that i kind want to avoid a city w/ many pro athletes till i get my money super duper right?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I dunno, guess I went on a crazy weekend, even small groups of dudes were getting rejected with no regards, doors were very tough on that weekend....thank God we had the inside connect with the promoter.
Yeah. Throw everything I said out the window on holiday weekends or when a huge DJ is spinning.

But in general Vegas is usually reasonable, excluding XS and Marquee because they know they can get away with crazy prices.

Also, another question... Just because you're in VIP doesn't necessarily mean the only thing you can order are bottles, correct? I'm going in with the assumption that we can get 2 or 3 bottles, then if everyone wants to do their own thing they can. I.E., I can order a bucket of 5 or 6 Coronas for like $20 and a couple shots @ $10 each for myself.... right?

Did 3 bottles last weekend with about 10 people and I still had to hit up the bar for more drinks.

Back
Top Bottom