doesnt someone on here print stuff?

i need two sided full color 5x7 fliers, as well as a stack of matte business cards, possibly with embossing. can someone give me contact info, etc? and how big should the bleed be on the fliers?

i need two sided full color 5x7 fliers, as well as a stack of matte business cards, possibly with embossing. can someone give me contact info, etc? and how big should the bleed be on the fliers?

Kenny are you still on the MMA circuit stuff? You've been ghost from the forum for a while.

Illbaniankid???????? When did your sn's become reactivated? Lol, maybe I've been gone to long

Kenny are you still on the MMA circuit stuff? You've been ghost from the forum for a while.

Illbaniankid???????? When did your sn's become reactivated? Lol, maybe I've been gone to long

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

hahaa was up brah? I had to create a new one added the 13 at the end of it, I probably had like 6-7 sn's banned
frown.gif
sadly.

hahaa was up brah? I had to create a new one added the 13 at the end of it, I probably had like 6-7 sn's banned
frown.gif
sadly.

Yup. 4-1 as an amateur and my last fight won the belt at 135lbs. Will be jumping into pro once Im healed up (just got my labrum which was torn to pieces operated on, so Im off the mats for 4-6 months while that heals) Working as an instructor at 50/500 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu academy now (which are actually what the business cards are for).

Yup. 4-1 as an amateur and my last fight won the belt at 135lbs. Will be jumping into pro once Im healed up (just got my labrum which was torn to pieces operated on, so Im off the mats for 4-6 months while that heals) Working as an instructor at 50/500 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu academy now (which are actually what the business cards are for).

Back
Top Bottom