DOES UPS DELIVER ON TIME??

i checked online and my package is scheduled to come in today....is ups good about delivering on time???
it didnt come in 2day...does that mean i gottawait till monday?

no
laugh.gif

mine has always come the date that is specified, i have never had any problems with them and i order a lot of stuff.

I think they're pretty good. Ive never had my package delivered a day after the supposed date.

UPS gets to my crib exactly around noon all the time. Sometimes stuff comes in a day early, but never late. Don't worry, you'll get your package. Unless you live in the hood and somebody takes it
laugh.gif

theyre almost always on time for me

only time i get stuff is late is if they for some reason decide to pretend im "not home" and they couldnt deliver it

it depends on the driver and how many packages they have to deliver that day.. the guy that usually delivers where i live at comes between 5-6pm.. One day hewas absent this other driver came at like after 7pm and she had the nerve to throw the package at me when i came downstairs to get it. She was talking trash tounder her breath about how she had to go like its my fault she came after 7 smh...

If you chose UPS Ground, it can show up whenever. And as late as 7 PM in residential areas.

If you don't pay for a time critical service, it comes whenever.

And I order mad stuff online all the time...and never have had a problem with them.

well my pakage didnt come in .. does that mean tilll monday?
since they dnt deliver on saturday?

Back
Top Bottom