Does NT dance?

I'm not talk America's Best Dance Crew or that grinding in the club. I'm talking about this:

Certain dances always seemed cool to me but I've never tried to learn.

Info on the ladies in the videos? :nerd:

I wonder how many dudes think they are too cool to dance when it's to dance with "that" in the first video. :smokin

a huevo..

Blondy in video 1 could mek she body roll good.
Seen video 2. every PR/DR friend i have has shown it to me. I still watch it to the end every time. So beautiful, so talented.

What were they dancing in the first video? lol

I can dance Bachata and Merengue. Need to learn Salsa.

Not sure about grinding in the club, but the dancing you see on ABDC takes just as much skill and technique as the ballroom you've posted.

I do dance. Ballet, modern, and tap. Best times of my life. Serious.

Gangsta's don't dance we boogie...
Really The only dancing I do is grinding on girls and I am usually intoxicated. Being white doesn't help.

What were they dancing in the first video? lol

I can dance Bachata and Merengue. Need to learn Salsa.

I think its called Kizomba. I can't understand it but the music is smooth. It sounds like its Creole to me but its not.

Not sure about grinding in the club, but the dancing you see on ABDC takes just as much skill and technique as the ballroom you've posted.

I do dance. Ballet, modern, and tap. Best times of my life. Serious.

I agree, ABDC reuqires a lot of skill. I should've been more specific. I meant dances that specifically for man and women.

Just looked up Kizomba. I see why it sounded familiar to see. Zouk and Compas are common dances/music in Haitian the community.

Kizomba is one of the most popular genres of dance and music originating from Angola.[1] It is a mix of traditional Angolan semba and zouk or compas music from the French Caribbean sung generally in Portuguese. It is music with a romantic flow. It was the Kimbundu name for a dance in Angola as early as 1894. The Kizomba dancing style is also known to be very sensual.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kizomba

Back
Top Bottom