Does Mr Rogers do his own Vocals?

I'm listening to the Drake So Far Gone Chopped and Screwed, and after hearing some of Mr. Rogers previous works it ot me wondering if he lays down his ownvocals and then chops them up. I don't see how these vocals could ever be Drake. Generally I'm just looking for a 101 on Chopped and Screwed music andhow its made. Educate me

Didnt hear the SFG C&S but I doubt he would lay different vocals he just turns the pitch down a few decibels so it sounds like a completely differentperson

Mr Rogers > Mike Watts btw

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

indifferent.gif
I already said I don't know piss about C&S. I'm not trying to look like I know what I'm talking about just asking the question.

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

indifferent.gif
I already said I don't know piss about C&S. I'm not trying to look like I know what I'm talking about just asking the question.
u cant hear what they did?
laugh.gif

i KNOW u not just now findin out about C&S music...
Naw man I've known about C and S since it got popular. I just never liked it. Always preferred the original. I always thought the pitch waslowered by slowing down the vocals. On So Far Gone C and S the vocals sound pretty much the same speed with a lower pitch. Its also way more clear on thissince he doesn't really chop it too much. Probably dumb asking if he laid down his own vocals but I was more just trying to figure out how its made.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

drake should've got OG Ron C

F Action >>>>>>>>>

i doubt a canadian asked for his music to b chopped and screwed...
he asked mr rogers personally i read that somewhere

one of the F Actions i got has a drake song on it.....OG Ron C killed it....Mr. Rogers version was pain to my ears i deleted it with the quickness...andi'm a huge fan of Chopped and Screwed....

Back
Top Bottom