Does anyone have a 1st Edition Charizard card?

Yeah, I have one. I'm wondering if they're actually SELLING at those prices, though. Wouldn't mind selling mine... Finances in college are tough.

i have a jansport bag litterully filled of pokemon cards n a binder full with holographics. i definitely do have it. maybe i can sell my pokemon cards if i can find them.

laugh.gif
 NT = Nostalgia Talk

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

i have a jansport bag litterully filled of pokemon cards n a binder full with holographics. i definitely do have it. maybe i can sell my pokemon cards if i can find them.
Stop lying, you had a tournament yesterday.

Originally Posted by girlslovewaffles

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I used to, but I traded it for 5 Snorlaxs.
30t6p3b.gif

is your name ronald? i made this trade in middle school except i had the 5 snorlaxes
eek.gif

Curtis?! Damn you!

i remember when this came up a few months back..

had me searching my garage for my cards, only to find out it wasnt second ed.

feels batman

OK 1 calm down. The card has to be in a 8/10-10/10 grade. Most of yall treated your cards like crap like how DaulDierce keeps his in a jansport bag.

I need to find my pokecards now, damn. I was just thinking the other day about how much of a waste of money those were too.

Originally Posted by girlslovewaffles

30t6p3b.gif

is your name ronald? i made this trade in middle school except i had the 5 snorlaxes
eek.gif

Curtis?! Damn you!

haha nah i'm not curtis. but it's funny to think that people out there made this exact trade
laugh.gif

snorlaxes are fools gold!!!

30t6p3b.gif

Horrible trade. You're only limited to 4 of the same card per deck unless it was an energy.

What the hell do they mean by shadowless though?

I think that was the first thing I ever sold on Ebay back in 98.  I was in middle school and sold it for $100....the beginning of the internet hustle. 

Back
Top Bottom