Does Anyone Buy from Auctions to Resale or for Personal Use?

[h3]When i lived in Michigan i subscribed to get emails about local online auctions and every now and again i would find some good things (bought a set of golf clubs for $12).  Since i moved to Arizona i've noticed that they have a lot more stuff for sale especially cars in good condition which i assume is due to the weather out here.    [/h3][h3]  [/h3][h3]So my question is have any of you before or still buy things from local or online auctions to resale or just for your own personal use and what has been your experience?[/h3]

Ive always wanted to hit up police auctions.

Heard they got dope boy stuff for the low.

Went to an auction about two weeks ago. Seen
09 hybrid go for $3500
01Jaguar for $1000
05 Altima for $1800
A speed boat go for $100
Lol

Went to a dealer auction back in '09. Got my car for 30% less than book value. Thinking of going again to cop myself a new whip.

Was doing this about 2 years ago after I smacked up my mustang. It's hit or miss but it certainly works. Caught up with my homie who been flipping whips since high school.

He owns a lot now and a couple cribs. Don't sleep on your local hustlers man.

I made like 10k in one week selling 3 European cars. The easiest money I ever made literally in 3 days all cash too.

If your in the East Coast especially NJ or NY and not juggin on car auctions your missing out and try and find someone to put you under their dealer access.only reason I ain't doing it anymore is because the market in Houston sucks and I'm good right now

Back
Top Bottom