Does anybody else Reebok Pump Court Victory NOT pump???

ok so i bought the court victory retro pumps a few years back when they first were retroed and never wore them until yesterday. To my surprise they wouldnt pump! anybody know if pumps break if you dont wear and use um?? its a shame because these are one of the most comfortable shoes ive worn even with a broken pump lol

ok so i bought the court victory retro pumps a few years back when they first were retroed and never wore them until yesterday. To my surprise they wouldnt pump! anybody know if pumps break if you dont wear and use um?? its a shame because these are one of the most comfortable shoes ive worn even with a broken pump lol

i think most of the CV retro's dont pump... the tennis ball is hard as a rock too..  still quite comfy though.

i think most of the CV retro's dont pump... the tennis ball is hard as a rock too..  still quite comfy though.

In a lot of the earlier retros there was too much padding put in the tongue of the Pumps...therefore when you pump up the shoe, most of the air cant make it through all of the foam to the bladder. If you check the tongues on this years pumps all of the tongues are very thin with not much padding and they all now pump correctly

In a lot of the earlier retros there was too much padding put in the tongue of the Pumps...therefore when you pump up the shoe, most of the air cant make it through all of the foam to the bladder. If you check the tongues on this years pumps all of the tongues are very thin with not much padding and they all now pump correctly

^i wish that were the case... the problem is still there. i have the most recent michael chang neon/white court victories and the pump is very finicky. it pumps, but takes a while to find the "sweet spot" on each pump.

OGs fill up perfectly in 10-15 pumps regardless of the shoe. i wonder why reebok struggles to get the pumps right these days...

^i wish that were the case... the problem is still there. i have the most recent michael chang neon/white court victories and the pump is very finicky. it pumps, but takes a while to find the "sweet spot" on each pump.

OGs fill up perfectly in 10-15 pumps regardless of the shoe. i wonder why reebok struggles to get the pumps right these days...

thanks guys. i though mine was just an isolated case. and yea they are one of the comfiest reeboks ever even if the pump is broke. also is it just the pics or do the first retro of the white tennis ball colorway look way better than the second retroing of them? cuz im looking at mine and its neon tennis ball color whereas the ones in pics online look more yellow and dull?

thanks guys. i though mine was just an isolated case. and yea they are one of the comfiest reeboks ever even if the pump is broke. also is it just the pics or do the first retro of the white tennis ball colorway look way better than the second retroing of them? cuz im looking at mine and its neon tennis ball color whereas the ones in pics online look more yellow and dull?

The first crop of Court Victory retro's didn't have a functional pump but they were far more comfortable than all others coming after it. The Second retro had functional pumps but the midsole was lacking functional hexalite.

The first crop of Court Victory retro's didn't have a functional pump but they were far more comfortable than all others coming after it. The Second retro had functional pumps but the midsole was lacking functional hexalite.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Yep, me too.  My finger-tips got sore from trying the different "sweet spot" on the pump, but they do work.  Just not as well as the OG's did, which inflated almost instantly.  The retro pumps took a few more pumps just to feel the air bladder start to inflate.  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Yep, me too.  My finger-tips got sore from trying the different "sweet spot" on the pump, but they do work.  Just not as well as the OG's did, which inflated almost instantly.  The retro pumps took a few more pumps just to feel the air bladder start to inflate.  
ohwell.gif

^^^Noblekane, there were 2 pairs of Court victorys retroed. One pair is the exact color way of the original michael changs in citron green. The other pair is actually yellow and blue

^^^Noblekane, there were 2 pairs of Court victorys retroed. One pair is the exact color way of the original michael changs in citron green. The other pair is actually yellow and blue

of the 5 or so pairs of retro reebok pumps i've purchased over the past 6 years, only ONE of them actually works... the limited edition (1989) og pump from '04 or so.

none of my twilight zones or court victories pump up.

of the 5 or so pairs of retro reebok pumps i've purchased over the past 6 years, only ONE of them actually works... the limited edition (1989) og pump from '04 or so.

none of my twilight zones or court victories pump up.

Back
Top Bottom