Does Anybody Actually Listen to J-Hood??

Seems like dude puts out a mixtape every month. I don't know if that's grindin, or boredom.
Last time I listened to him was on Styles P's "Nobody Believes Me".

Anyway, this is just some of his stuff just from the last couple months:

September:

J_Hood_Da_2nd_Komin-front-large.jpg

December

J-Hood_NoHandOuts-front-large.jpg

December

J-Hood_The_Prophecy-front-large.jpg

And his upcoming one

J-Hood_The_Book_Of_Joshua_2-front-large.jpg

This dude I work with had the unmitigated temerity to suggest that J-Hood was better than not only Sheek Louch, but also Jadakiss AND Styles P!
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

gotta give that cat credit, datpiff and twitter have been influential in galvanizing his career after such a dramatic fall from grace from leaving d-block...with that said, he's still

a moron for ever leaving d-block, son was basically da 4th member of da lox for many years....he would've ate forever in his previous position.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

This dude I work with had the unmitigated temerity to suggest that J-Hood was better than not only Sheek Louch, but also Jadakiss AND Styles P!
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

ny boy use to swear that j hood was the only dude in the industry that would ROAST Eminem lyrically.

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

ny boy use to swear that j hood was the only dude in the industry that would ROAST Eminem lyrically.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I couldn't imagine what he said to back up that J-Hood could possibly be better than either one of them,

@ NinjaHood u right. dat dude def coulda ate 4ever but messed it up. Dude was a beast back in da days tho, Awww man all da freestyles, old mixtapes, etc. I tell ya i def miss dem days. Huge fan of da LOX and i always looked @ him as da 4th member no doubt. I remember hood holla " I stay strapped like a fresh pair of air raids". PPl only bring up banks n cassidy when it comes to punchlines back then but j hood had some punchlines too.

Another J-Hood mixtape, even one that said "coming soon" before this one didn't come out.
J-Hood_Fair_Warning_2-front-large.jpg

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

J-Hood was good in D-Block, dude should of never dragged that chain on camera
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
no
it was a lose lose situation.

his album leaked and they had no intentions of releasing it officially or making a new one.

he was stuck with them, stuck without them.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

a moron for ever leaving d-block, son was basically da 4th member of da lox for many years....he would've ate forever in his previous position.
You know how long forever is, right?

I use to all the time. Had a grip of his mixtapes from '03-'07 but after leaving D-Block he just wasn't the same the way he semi switched his style up. I was fine with his decision to leave dudes after that falling out. He was never in a position to relase his album getting jerked around by those dudes who could barely manage their own careers while being raped by Diddy. He honestly would've been better off signing to Bad Boy, getting that one album to drop and fading away instead of just fading away and stuck as a mixtape rapper forever.

I stand by J-Hood being better than that bum Sheek Louch.

Tales of the Hood coming soon!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom