Doernbecher 5 Legit Check

Was wondering if someone could confirm before I drop my taxes on these shoes... ThanksView media item 1392456View media item 1392457View media item 1392458
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]
View media item 1392475View media item 1392476View media item 1392477View media item 1392478View media item 1392479

Last edited:
no pics of the top of tongues from the front view... suspicious already lol. 

tongues should go straight across perfectly at the top and should spell out FAMILY on the top.

also, the jumpman on the tongue... his ball is supposed to be underneath the M in FAMILY

that's one thing fakes don't have fixed

no pics of the top of tongues from the front view... suspicious already lol. 

tongues should go straight across perfectly at the top and should spell out FAMILY on the top.

also, the jumpman on the tongue... his ball is supposed to be underneath the M in FAMILY

that's one thing fakes don't have fixed

Updated with some more pictures sorry they did not all transfer seamlessly

I think these are looking okay so far. I would request tagged pictures before anything else to prevent a switch on you, Also i would like to see the box lable and a better pic of the extra lace bag just to be sure everything checks out.  There is a lot of fakes out there so i would wait for more opionions from some of the heavy weights on here. @TIMMYBRIXXX   @cashm0neyand1  

I think these are looking okay so far. I would request tagged pictures before anything else to prevent a switch on you, Also i would like to see the box lable and a better pic of the extra lace bag just to be sure everything checks out.  There is a lot of fakes out there so i would wait for more opionions from some of the heavy weights on here. @TIMMYBRIXXX
  @cashm0neyand1

Thanks for the response. I have just requested the additional pictures that you listed, so I will post them as soon as they become available.

I think these are looking okay so far. I would request tagged pictures before anything else to prevent a switch on you, Also i would like to see the box lable and a better pic of the extra lace bag just to be sure everything checks out.  There is a lot of fakes out there so i would wait for more opionions from some of the heavy weights on here. @TIMMYBRIXXX
  @cashm0neyand1

Agreed The more pix the better..Also tagged pix are MANDATORY with a release like this..

IMHO $1100 is a tad steep. These are averaging about $950-$1000 give or take..

Last edited:
So are these legit? Cause the same guy is posting the same pictures and his name is shades.shop so if these are legit and you didn't end up buying I'm gonna cop lol

Back
Top Bottom