Dodge Dart ft. Tom Brady

He prolly got paid more for those two seconds than I'll ever make in my entire life
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

cool commercial, but the specs on the car are probably going to be AWFUL with a msrp that low

hey all i need it to do is it drive me to work, in stop and go traffic. who cares if it goes 180mph
laugh.gif

now if its cheap and breaks down, different story

Shouldve used  this commercial to sell the challenger or the charger not the  "newly updated Dodge neon"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

i was really hoping the car would have looked like one of the classic darts.

Smh at me thinking they were gonna bring back the 68 or 70 body style
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

cool commercial, but the specs on the car are probably going to be AWFUL with a msrp that low

hey all i need it to do is it drive me to work, in stop and go traffic. who cares if it goes 180mph
laugh.gif

yeah I didn't mean luxury wise... I can't see a vehicle like this holding up over the long term

Dart is def a nice car especially for the price.

Dodge doing BIG things
pimp.gif
also cant wait for the SRT version
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Maybe this means Al Bundy will finally replace his busted old Dart...

dodge.jpg

Interesting bit of useless trivia... Al Bundys Dodge Dart known as "The Dodge" was actually a Plymouth Duster, the two cars are nearly identical and producers figured nobody would really notice... or care.

Taken from bundyology.com

"The Bundys family Dodge actually appears to be a 1972 Plymouth Duster with an optional vinyl top. Therefore it's funny to hear Al say in 0917: "I don't want a Plymouth, Peg, I want my Dodge, dagnabbit!" Plymouth and Dodge are both owned by Chrysler, and both companies have models originally based on the Valiant. Therefore the car looks similar to some Dodge Darts. It is a Plymouth nevertheless. The white tail lights are wider than on the 1970 and 1971 Duster models. Also, when you take a closer look at the engine in 1020, it looks like a hi-pro 340ci 4 barral, putting out 300hp. It was Chryslers small block race engine, so it's quite the opposite of what the MwC writers make us believe about Al's car. Other "facts" from the series: in episode 0724, the Dodge was given as a 1974 model (just like the Blues Brothers' car), but in 1020 she was said to be from 1971. Even worse, episode 1107 tells us that Al had her already on the day of his 4 touchdowns triumph which was in 1966."

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

laugh.gif

Amen brother

I'll never understand why they bring these names back only to make a I4 cheap econo box. At least make a hot hatch turbo trim sheesh..

I liked the car when I saw the pics. After the commercial, I want it even more now. Great marketing.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Dart is def a nice car especially for the price.

Dodge doing BIG things
pimp.gif
also cant wait for the SRT version
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Giles still has one, and has been itching to put out a replacement for the SRT4.  The SRT Dart should be amazing.

Cool commercial...but I don't like how they're pretending that this thing was designed and built from scratch.

Isn't it's platform borrowed from that Alfa?

It's a sharp little car nonetheless.

The GTS should be nasty.

Back
Top Bottom