Do you still dance? Vol. Cute for nothin

Went out last night to a club and was surprised by the number of girls who did not want to dance. Its usually the guys who will post up but there were mad women just standing around taking instagram pictures. Dudes of all shapes and sizes would step to them and none of them wanted to dance. Some were dancing but most just stood around sippin :rolleyes Whats up with that, and do you still dance?

Rather stand around and look cute. I ain't mad bc I never dance anyway. I go out to chill, drink and talk.

Club is played. If you dont have a section, you might as well stay home if you tryina get at some quality yumbs.

You must've taken a lot of L's to think this is true. Bc that is nonsense.

Nah.. Just found a girl and better uses for my time and money. I think the club will be cool again when my money is way more liquid after my responsibilities.

I just cant feel good in a club spending when I got larger things to worry about. I'd like to spend in the club as easy as I spend on a pack of gum. Don't need to be making life decisions at the bar.

I hate dancing. It's for women and (no offense) gay dudes, flat out. 

Last edited:
LA doesn't really have that problem. Or I never at least experienced it. Bars, clubs, even house parties all women are dancing.

Nah.. Just found a girl and better uses for my time and money. I think the club will be cool again when my money is way more liquid after my responsibilities.

I just cant feel good in a club spending when I got larger things to worry about. I'd like to spend in the club as easy as I spend on a pack of gum. Don't need to be making life decisions at the bar.

I can def dig that playa

LA doesn't really have that problem. Or I never at least experienced it. Bars, clubs, even house parties all women are dancing.

:nerd:

Jook, wu tang, wig, dougie, shmoney, and the turn up all in rotation. I can sit down and sip on drinks at the crib.

Man it has been like that since about 08. Folks just want to be fly man. But you have to consider the dress codes that every establishment requires, so people don't want to sweat out their stuff maybe?

Plus you know females get that rush when dudes try to dance with them and they can show "power" by denying them. More of an ego boost than anything.

Some of these girls should be happy that anyone even wants to touch them. False confidence

The internet killed the club, man. Back in the day, the club was a combination of loose chicks, freaky dancers, and your girls that were there to profile. Now the loose chicks just use FB, CL, or whatever sites they need to accumulate penii. The popularity of the twerk game has changed the freaky girls from grinding on dudes, to making their booty pop while guys ogle them. It's really a shame. It ain't what it used to be.

Last edited:
Ppl pay just to lounge, listen to loud music & sip on something :smh:

Come to the tri state & go to a dancehall party

tumblr_midv3m234b1s2vgy3o1_500.gif

dont know how to dance ill rarely dance
only time i dance is if a chick grabs me on to the dance floor and makes me dance and even then i have no rhythm and no idea what im dong :lol:
ill get turnt af at a concert tho :pimp:

People be on that "too cool for school" **** instead of having a good time. :rolleyes
Why are you here? :stoneface:

To drink and listen to good music. Girls don't want your sweaty thristy self grinding on them.

:rofl: lowkey have a point

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom