Do you guys even look at the stickies?

I ask because the 3 stickies below have paltry participation in them... yet you guys asked for input on NT's future donations.

I don't get it...what gives?

Quickstrike Kiva.org vote: polls close Saturday!
poll.gif

Thank you for helping Free The Children build a school in Kenya! (1,2)

Thanks for helping NikeTalk allocate $6,820 to Kiva.org - now YOU can decide who we loan it to! (1,2)

Meth should just give the money to which ever charity he wants or the staff wants, I don't think any members care really.

You gotta put breasts and Kim K in the title.

BTW I voted for the Kiva one.

Sometimes I just stare at the sticky in amazement, moving in time while stuck in space.
pimp.gif

nope but when arriving on niketalk today,i saw the one that said"thanks for helping free the children build a school in kenya" and my conscience saidyou welcome...dont judge me

is it that you've all been desensitized to the information?...do they stay as a sticky too long?
or you just don't care?

i think its prob the desensitized to the info, because now that youve brought my attention to it im in there like swimwear.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

is it that you've all been desensitized to the information?...do they stay as a sticky too long?
or you just don't care?

I think it very well could be both.

- Tical.

i glance..and have read them once..but once you see the same thing over and over you just skim through it

and once a new one gets put in there its unnoticeable to most, because they appear to all be the same stuff

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

or you just don't care?
*raises hand*

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom