Do you agree with this theory on dating?

iblink

Banned
Dating is a facade; You put on an act for a person until they like you enough for you to really show who you are.

To a certain point yeah I agree.
You fake certain things until they like you enough for you to show it, and have them overlook it.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by iBlink

Dating is a facade; You put on an act for a person until they like you enough for you to really show who you are.

..Duh?

im dont consider it an act for myself...but, this is good logic....the problem comes when the character that the person is building him or her up to be,actually rubs off on oneself and they then get stuck in that mode for a very long time....until an earlier aquaintance, friend, bf/gf...whatever, snaps themback into reality...

switching it up......ftl.....b yourself

Thats why I always act myself

I don't change for anybody

if you like me good if you don't oh well

Originally Posted by drock2010

Thats why I always act myself

I don't change for anybody

if you like me good if you don't oh well

I rather someone love the real me rather than some fake facade

laugh.gif

I have to say yes. Im guilty of that.

But since this post, ive guaranteed to act myself 100% everytime...

I just think at the very beginning you hype yourself up to be more interesting, maybe hide jealousy, trust issues. Things like that.

For most ppl yes. I'm not really in to "dating" I'll ask a chick to hang out, she can think of it as w/e and I always keep it 100% real fromcertain standpoints, when I'm looking for a relationship that is. When asked I won't lie and I try not to omit. If I'm just trying to sma****'s Benjamin Linus all day
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom