Do you add girls you dont know on facebook?

No, I don't add people I don't really know in real life on facebook. To be honest, some chicks would prob find it creppy that a random guy adds them.

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

No, I don't add people I don't really know in real life on facebook. To be honest, some chicks would prob find it creppy that a random guy adds them.
this.
If you wanna meet random girls... all you have to do is make friends with a fat/ugly chick... fat/ugly chicks always have hot friends

then tell them to hook you up.. that way.. you get a background check and its not creepy at all 

Never, two people I know got played on campus some homosexual male was acting like a female hitting people up trying to get nudes.

I don't know how Myspace works, but randomly adding girls on Facebook is plain creepy in my opinion.

Since you are speaking on behalf of "some " chicks I like to say that the statement doesn't make sense, how do they find it creepy?

assuming the dude is normal.

If we have friends in common, then yes I will add her
laugh.gif

bottom line is that if you do not know her, don't add her. best time to add a girl is when after you meet her at a club/party/bar. It's best if it's though a mutual friend. Before you add her, PM her and say "what's good" or something along those lines. Play it cool and keep it short and simple. Then, if she is feeling you she will reply back. And then you proceed to add her and smash. your welcome.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

Since you are speaking on behalf of "some " chicks I like to say that the statement doesn't make sense, how do they find it creepy?

You don't find it weird when a someone you never saw or heard of before in your life friend requests you on facebook?

i don't accept friend requests from people i don't know. guy or girl. so i definitely wouldn't add people i don't know. guy or girl.

Yeah if you have common friends..i always do it.

Especially if they live in my area.

Lol you guys need to live a lil. I mean I have been added by girls I have no idea who the hell they are and I didn't find it creepy. I don't see anything wrong with adding someone you don't know, its better to try and fail than to never try right? What do you have to lose? I guess I'm just a go getter...

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Originally Posted by HigherGround

You don't find it weird when a someone you never saw or heard of before in your life friend requests you on facebook?

what... NO dude.

I am not at all the average FB user, I hardly, if ever get on it. But when I do and some one is trying to add (preferably a chick). I usually ADD (as long as she looks normal).

Back
Top Bottom