Do *People* Around Your Way Dig Through Your Trash Too?

I live in Los Angeles in an apartment complex that uses dumpsters for trash disposal. Not being racist but at least 10-15 different people of Hispanic descentdig through the dumpsters in the back alley daily/nightly. I've seen Mom's lifting their kids in there trying to dig out plastic and cans
smh.gif
. The folks don't look homeless as some of the dudes will come by with trucks toload up on paper/cans/plastics. Some guys have a whole system down and wear gloves and use extended claw like grabbers to tear through trash and get the cansand what not, Sometimes I see people just sitting there reading mail that was just thrown out (that's why I shred my stuff).

I know Cali has high rates on their redemption values for cans and such but jumping in dumpsters is just
sick.gif
. I was just wondering if anyone in other areas of CA or the rest of the countryexperience this?

This happens ALL the time around my way, or at least in Queens, NY. I see Hispanic women pushing around shopping carts filled the glass/plastic/tin cans orbottles just to recycle them to make money.

They usually have the shopping carts filled up all the way. Once I saw a lady with 2-3 full shopping carts.

Sometimes you'll see Asian women do this too.

yea i've seen some hispanics stealing clothes out this clothes donation mail box looking thing
smh.gif

yeah its old asian women in my area. in high school i seen two old women have a stick fight because one stole the others cans.

roll.gif
roll.gif
You about to offend a lot of people.

I've seen black and Hispanics do this. It depends on the neighborhood in NYC.

You should have just said people instead of Hispanic people.
And nope, never have.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

roll.gif
roll.gif
You about to offend a lot of people.

I've seen black and Hispanics do this. It depends on the poorer population in that communityneighborhood in NYC.

Not to be racist or nothing like that, but .... eeeew, you have Hispanics were you're from?

Spoiler [+]
What kinda racists *!% question was that OP
laugh.gif
. Why racists ppl alway start statements off with "Not to be a racist or anything"?

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

You should have just said people instead of Hispanic people.
And nope, never have.
I'm not trying to be racist or offensive but it's a fact that Hispanics are the only people that I have ever seen in the 4 years thatI've lived in my apartment complex digging through my trash. I'll change the title
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

yeah its old asian women in my area. in high school i seen two old women have a stick fight because one stole the others cans.

lol damn. never seen it in my neighborhood, but in my cousins neighborhood, i've a few asian women, and hispanics as well

Back
Top Bottom