Do men care about the kinda car a woman drives???

As a man...when you are interested in a chick...and your thinking about taking things to the next level with her...would the kinda car she has... or doesn't have make or break your decision???

Nope

funny how that works huh?

I could care less what car they drive, as long as it runs, is clean, and is reliable.

Not one single damn would be given.Now some women on the other hand...

I'm a blue collar kinda dude trying to work my way up. There are women my age(and older) doing the same and I identify with that. So to answer your question no, im not in an occupation where my material possessions have to be at a certain level. That whole ideology is frivolous to me.

Should it? I would enjoy the fact that she had one at all. Half the chicks out here can't even drive.....They sure can ride though.

No.
30t6p3b.gif

Nope, not even in the least bit. Funny how the adverse is true though (women caring what men drive)

As long as a female isnt snakin dude into running her and her errands constantly.. Doesnt even matter if she has a car.. we do most of the driving anyway normally.

Not at all. brownie points for her having her own car though. Means I don't always have to be the one driving.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Nope

I could[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]n't [/color]care less what car they drive, as long as it runs, is clean, and is reliable.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This.[/color]

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Nope

I could[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]n't [/color]care less what car they drive, as long as it runs, is clean, and is reliable.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This.[/color]
That bothered me too
laugh.gif

But yes, co-sign

If the girl isn't rolling around in a BMW, the equivalent, or better I can't mess with her.

Nah though, a car is a car, as long as it is reliable it's all good in my book.

Nope not to me.

I know this one girl, straight up dime status but drives the most horrible looking car I've ever seen. It's like an early 80's Nissan.

But yeah, why would a guy care about what a girl drives anyways. We're not materialistic like women.

Back
Top Bottom