DMXGOD's collection..WHOA! *Many Pics*

Well here's a lil introduction..

I don't post in sneaker showcase that much..but i have been collectin since the Olympic 7 release on July 21, 2004 and that was when i was first reallyintroduced to the shoe game..however, my first pair of jordans were the indiglos when they first released..i have a pair in my size now but they are notpictured..i work for Champs Sports and i love sneakers..it's my favorite hobby well except for spendin time with my girl..
glasses.gif

My prize possessions pictured are: OG White/Red 12's, and Playoff 13's and my Flint Grey 13's..

My favorite Jordan is the 12..i have the White/French Blue, Playoff 12's (not pictured), OG Taxi's, White/Red 12's, and Nubuck 12's i'mstill tryin to get the rest of the missing 12's that i need but that will come with time..

I'm 23 years old so i have been collecting since 19 and i'm proud of what i have..most of it was bought on discount or niketalk and some on ebay..butthat's bout it for the introduction..here are the many pics..

23h6pno.jpg

29pqcqt.jpg

fne934.jpg

fuud0.jpg

9kqo7n.jpg

nee1ki.jpg

2wnol5u.jpg

29fc7km.jpg

6oq6n4.jpg

2ro48cj.jpg

25hmmvr.jpg

2i0zsdx.jpg

^^ thanks i have two pairs..one wasn't pictured..

By the way, these aren't all my shoes..i have shoes in my car..and strays in my room but decided not to bring 'em down since the living room is notthat big..

Back
Top Bottom