Diversitile 'Marcus Jordan' AF1

Heres a closer look of Marcus Jordans custom AF1s he showed in his youtube vid the other day

From sole collector:

Diversitile Customs are comin' straight out of Orlando, Florida. I haven't heard much from these guys until I saw this MJ custom sneaker last month.According to their blog, they have been around since last summer and they have been busy tosay the least. Along with a number of intricately painted sneakers, they also are venturing into clothing and pushing their footwear even further by doingcharity work and ad campaigns for Lady LRG. These guys are definitely "stepping" in the right direction.

Touching on the sneakers below, these were a present ordered by a good friend of Marcus Jordan. The shoe features a hardwood court pattern on the backpanel, patent toe box, blue to bronze faded Swooshes and a few logos that are precious to MJ. The logos include a Jumpman on the back heel, his initials onthe right toe guard and a 5 on the left toe guard. Diversitile has even provided a clear box for these. Oh, and if you missed it, Marcus put up his newest video showing off his collection. You can catch these customs at about 1:40 intoit.

I expect a lot more from these guys in the future and it looks like they just keep producing more and more work. You can check out more of their work attheir website Diversitile.com, their Myspace and the blog I mentioned earlier. Keep it up guys, I hope to see more inthe future!

j9r3pu.jpg

30svh3s.jpg

2cwwshy.jpg

horrible customs.

and jersey guy..

these obviously started out life as the white/white perf side/gum bottom GRs.

i would much rather just have those instead.

There are two good things about this shoe:

a) the gum bottom

b) the black laces

Everything else should be scrapped.

i think i saw these in his last video. not for me but then again those customs are FOR HIM i guess.

anyone know where i can cop boxes like that? i would like to get some of those for some of my kicks that have no home/box

Back
Top Bottom