Direct tv vs The Dish....who's better?

As terrible as Comcast is, I don't want all my Sixers games blacked out so I can't leave.

I've had Direct Tv for over 5 years, haven't had an issue with them, i have a friend that has Dish and alot of the channels that come standard with DTV he has to pay extra for... I used to have comcast before that but they're prices just kept going up so they get a big
indifferent.gif
from me .

I have Dish currently because it came in a package with AT&T DSL and AT&T local phone and was cheaper than Comcast and Directv.
After I move I'm getting Directv, if for nothing else more than to get sunday ticket. It's hard being a Chargers fan in the East/Midwest. 
ohwell.gif

^basically how I feel
And thanks 4 all the replies

Question: I get and see these advertisements about the deals 4 direct (ex: 29.99), but you're under contract. does the price change or is that what u continue 2 pay?
And I will be giving them a call 2day 2 ask other questions. Jus wanted 2 see if anyone had any good/bad experiences

direct tv x tivo x HD x nba league pass x espn full court
pimp.gif
 x 
pimp.gif
 x 
pimp.gif
 x 
smokin.gif

pops let the nba league pass go though 
frown.gif

Direct tv be getting me mad sometimes when there's no signal when it rains especially on a Sunday. They be lying in their commercials talking about you wont lose signal at all times.

DirecTv is garbage I remember during bad weather it would always cut out every 2 seconds.. not worth it if I can't watch tv during a snow storm where im stuck at the crib..

I made the switch from Dish Network to DirecTV and it's been great.  With Dish Network, I was having OD channel signal issues; not an issue with DirecTV.

Back
Top Bottom