Did Your Mother Get A Lot Of Men?

This is a spin off of the other thread, especially when women tend to be cougered up these days.

Does your mom date a lot?

Or did she in the past?

Low key, my t lady was pretty in the house, rarely went out, thank God.

Its a lot of n's moms who were garden tools... don't front... everybody ya moms introduced you to wasn't just her "old classmate" from back n the day lmao

alien.gif
none of us are trying to see our mothers in any other light other than being an angel.

Originally Posted by melofan15

alien.gif
none of us are trying to see our mothers in any other light other than being an angel.

edit: What is that gif up there from? I demand to know. 
laugh.gif

My mom was attractive back in the day but according to her friends (and my dad) she was as prudish as one could be.
So the answer to your question is no and as others have said: My mother is a saint.

30t6p3b.gif
mom's use to be hungry for the d. even when I was a youngin, she's calmed down now tho.
perhaps I find sluts so attractive because they remind me of my mother?
nerd.gif
alien.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
mom's use to be hungry for the d. even when I was a youngin, she's calmed down now tho.
nerd.gif
alien.gif
nerd.gif

pics?? 

I don't think she did. She seemed pretty commited to my dad until he hit her then she ran over his @#$ with the car.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
alien.gif
nerd.gif

pics?? 
no sir. trust me, I'm doing you a favor. & none of granny neither.

roll.gif

My bioligical mom has kids from threee different men though and I've met some of her "friends" before while she was married to other dudes.

Ho'ins in my blood. Damn
30t6p3b.gif

Like I said in the Father thread, I've seen the game from ALL angles.

Back
Top Bottom