Did you go or are you going to your High School Reunion?

My H.S. reunion is coming up and I'm contemplating on going.  But I think its going to be weird talking to former classmates about what you have been doing and then having to repeat it over and over.  IDK. 
Also seeing former gf's , wait a time, I only had one gf in H.S.  I just made out/scam/kiss(call it what you want to call it) with a lot of girls.
tongue.gif
  Hey I didn't want to get tide down.
I would hang with my buddies, ditch classes, go to house parties, played sports.  But in my Jr year, I got my act together and I did graduate.  Thank you Lord.   

So how was your experience or are you thinking about going or not going? 

The thought of attending this crosses my mind randomly sometimes.

I don't know if I'll go, probably not.

I was always detached from everyone in HS (except for a few homies) and I never liked these things.

IDK, I just can't feel any attachment to gatherings with people I saw almost everyday of my life for four years straight....

Just thinking about it is making my stomach turn...

Facebook > High School Reunion
Spoiler [+]
I don't plan on going to my reunion.

Nope.
only people I want to see again from high school are the ones I still chill with. Really don't care about anyone else, we had a huge class too

Nah I didn't go.

My high school reunion was this past August. Didn't go cause I didn't care for alot of the people that planned on going.

I heard mad chicks that use to be ugly, are now lookin' fine!

i passed on it... don't know how they got my current address, but i sent a letter back that said, "nah, i'm good."

there were only 5 people i genuinely liked in HS, haven't kept touch with them, figure it's best to let sleeping dogs lie.

I want to go.. Next year will be my reunion.. however I don't think I will get an invite.. I was bad..

With the exception of a few I've seen most of these people on fb or around town at some point since hs so no. But there is one person I haven't seen or heard from in a while so I'd possibly go for her.

lol i graduated this past june
went to my school football homecoming football game felt a lil awkward
but @ the same time i hated my school
men i won't mind goig to my high school reunion

nah. i was the man at my hs, like literally like a deity or some +!*# lol, but i always felt like i was better than those people then, in everything...sports, academics, social status, everything. i'm lightyears ahead of them now lol. there's just nothing going back can offer me, besides a ego trip. I let the past fade into oblivion with my varsity letterman

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

i passed on it... don't know how they got my current address, but i sent a letter back that said, "nah, i'm good."

there were only 5 people i genuinely liked in HS, haven't kept touch with them, figure it's best to let sleeping dogs lie.

Feel the same...that's why facebook never really appealed to me in the first place.

Mine is in 2 years. Probably not going since it cost $25 a head
indifferent.gif
and I'm not interested in seeing anybody.

Back
Top Bottom