Did Joba Chamberlain hit on Erin Andrews during an interview? (vid, judge for yourself)

He says something at the end that you can't hear, then EA rolls her eyes and has that look on her face.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
she does NOT look happy there at the end.

Here's hoping she interviews Joe Willie someday.
laugh.gif

"I want you."

It's can't be more than 3 syllables.

Notice that the women touched him when calling him "buddy".

JOBA
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was about ready to give the stoneface, but I caught her look at the end and had to replay,
laugh.gif

I was at a bar Wednesday and I was starting up at the TV screen. This dude walks up and asks what's on. I said "Erin Andrews in HD trying to conductstraight faced interviews with Yankees."

I didn't see the Joba interview, but this video is hilarious. ESPN has to know that all these jocks know about Erin Andrews by now.

I would rail her. And I'm glad she rejected that bushleague hot dog. That's what you get Joba for celebrating after every pitch.

Joba hasn't gotten *+# since the bug game in Cleveland. Can't blame him for putting in work though
laugh.gif

I think she has already stated it wasnt anything that he said to her but something that was said in her earpiece

Originally Posted by Mebo03

I think she has already stated it wasnt anything that he said to her but something that was said in her earpiece

Harold Reynolds is back with ESPN?

Back
Top Bottom