Did Foamposite 1 black/red and black/cactus make the outlets?

Just curious about the scarcity of these. I live in New England and only saw them in two stores in boston 2+ months after they were released and they hadnearly every size, so i'm guessing they weren't selling all that well, at least not at $170+. did they make it to the outlets? how about the rereleasedflightposites; what kind of numbers were these made in and how are they selling. I love posites and foam 1s, just at $100 or less (what i've paid for 16 of18 pairs) Jeremiah

I don't know if you can make it to a Jimmy Jazz where your located, but I've seen them a few months back at 100 bucks

^^ thats the lowest ive seen these go for. I got my pair from footlocker for $100 back when they had the friends and family 50% off. mad that I sold them amonth later. they hurt my feet. nice shoe

i live in WA and i bought the blk/red there and a couple months later i bought the blk/cactus. It was at a nike clearance outlet and bought them for 49.99each!!

Everywhere I have seen them, they have been at least $149. I haven't seen these at any outlets I've been to.

Originally Posted by dcortes23

i live in WA and i bought the blk/red there and a couple months later i bought the blk/cactus. It was at a nike clearance outlet and bought them for 49.99 each!!
damn great price.

I wish. The only ones that I've seen at the outlet are the silver/black foamposites.

PYS has pretty much full size run of both for 139.

I'd love to see them at the outlets. I'd like to get a pair of the Cactus foams.

let's put it this way, when the eggplant penny foams sell out, they're anchor the other pairs and those will finally sell out as well.

Shoe Locker in downtown Miami still has them at $200 smh

I was in the Chicago area this past weekend and went to the Nike outlet in the Prime outlets and they had a pretty much FSR in the silver foamposite pro'sfor 130

the footlocker around my way has them at original price still. i want the Cactus foams bad

are these still any pairs in Boston for under $120 (concepts, expressions, foot lockers, etc)? I actually only saw them at expressions, so don't know whoelse actually got them. any help would be appreciated. Jeremiah

yes...i have seen them in the outlets...but they didn't last that long since some resellers bought like 20 pairs at a time.....

Back
Top Bottom