Did any of you had the sega channel in the 90s?

Yea me and my brother had it, new games every month. My sister told people she bought it for us and they didn't believe it was real. :lol:

was ahead of its time 
nthat.gif
 i played the hell outta contra hard corps and eternal champions on  that thing 

Hell Yea :pimp: Stayed on Pitfighter non-stop. Used to hate when come next month a lot of the games you got used to playing were switched off, and you probably didn't see those same games for weeks :lol:

Sure did. Me and this dude that went to school with me were the only people I personally knew that had it.

It was amazing man.

My mom bought me one sega xmen game when I got the system. The cable guy came and said they just launched the sega channel and she got that right away. I guess the price of 1 game vs. renting like 100 was all she needed to hear. I had that installed in the system until they didn't support it anymore. 
pimp.gif

I knew a kid that had the Sega Channel. I went to his house just because he subscribed too.
laugh.gif

Sega was ahead of its time with some of its services and products. The Dreamcast was the first system with decent online play but it died. It was just a couple of years too early.

I remember this! Totally forgot about it til now. I remember they used to release new games on Saturdays I think, and getting up early to see what games they released.

Back
Top Bottom