Detroit Pistons and Charlotte Bobcats make trade

I do not understand that trade. is it picking up a 1 yr remaing contract or something?

cuz it sure looks like Charlotte got fleeced.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I do not understand that trade. is it picking up a 1 yr remaing contract or something?

cuz it sure looks like Charlotte got fleeced.

Nazr still got 4 years left on his contract (counting this season)
laugh.gif

Pistons get deeper
smh.gif

Great trade for the Pistons, they get better by getting rid of someone who wasnt do anything for them to begin with.

Amazing trade for the Pistons. For some reason Hermann's game is unappreciated over in Charlotte. Even with Sean May and Adam Morrison out for the season,Hermann is not getting any playing time.

Great trade for Detroit. But dont estimate ma boi Nazr, hes the best center the Knicks have had this millenium
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Nah but for the real he will be iight on Charlotte. Hopfully Detroit gives ma boi Herrmann some burn

maybe some of you don't remember numbers nazr put up in san antonio and new york. when given the time, he usually produces. i think it's a good tradefor charlotte. emeka has no one to help him down low, nazr will provide a decent body down there. i think the bobcats walk away with a better deal IMO.

He was good for detroit when he first arrived but for some reason flip decidded to sit him the rest of last season. He would have helped them out a lot duringthe year but who cares now.

Originally Posted by rhcp729

maybe some of you don't remember numbers nazr put up in san antonio and new york. when given the time, he usually produces. i think it's a good trade for charlotte. emeka has no one to help him down low, nazr will provide a decent body down there. i think the bobcats walk away with a better deal IMO.

Exactly my point. Whenver Nazr is given time he produces. I remeber i loved him when he played here in NY. He works hard on the glass and picks up most ofhis buckets through offensive rebounds. He worked well with us when we made the playoffs the last time in 04. We ran the pick and roll alot with him and Steph,he would make a lot of easy buckets and would shoot like 55%. Hes also a good defender down low (which is more than i can say about SOME Knicks bigmen now),and he was the Spurs starting center when they won the chip. I was ticked when the Knicks traded him away for @%#%!%% Malik Rose cause i liked Nazr and Rosebeat us in the 99 championship so i was still a little salty. But Nazr always produced. I remember right when we traded for him from the Hawks he would put up20 and 20 games. But he was definitley capable of good games when we had him but even when he was not having big games hes always been solid, and will surelygive Okafor help down low. i would take that @%#%!%% frontcout ANYDAY over what the Knicks got right now.
sick.gif
sick.gif

"formidable froncourt" my @%#%!%% ***

Mohammed is due $25 million over the next like three years.
roll.gif

Hermann will flourish in Detroit's system if he can get on the floor.

great trade for detroit. Basically from what it looks like, Maxiell is going to be better than Nazr. Picking up Hermann is a great move for detroit.

This is a good trade for both teams. Charlotte gets Okafor the help he needs, and the Pistons gets a little deeper.

Pistons made out in this one, as Nazr is due to make over 900k more than Hermann and Brezec combined. Brezec can do whatever Nazr was doing here and more, andHermann is nice to have. I was a fan of his game last year. Chalk another one up for Joe D.

Originally Posted by SuperOfficial

Brezec can do whatever Nazr was doing here and more, and Hermann is nice to have. I was a fan of his game last year. Chalk another one up for Joe D.

Well that is true there cause for some reason Saunders dont like Nazr and dont give him PT although hes effective when he plays, but...Nazr>>>>>>>>Brezec. Damn Charlotte traded away the dude that got their 1st ever hoop
laugh.gif
. But you right bout Herrmann i love that guy

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

This is a good trade for both teams. Charlotte gets Okafor the help he needs, and the Pistons gets a little deeper.

I don't know how adding an undersized center gives an undersized Okafor the help he needs. Not to mention the Bobcats give away a ton of offense inthis deal. C'mon MJ.

Joey D is that dude when it comes to what seems like insignificant trades.

I like this move.

GREAT TRADE.

Always like Herman's style of play, he will play great for Detroit if given the playing time.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Mohammed is due $25 million over the next like three years.
roll.gif

don't hate.

I don't know how adding an undersized center gives an undersized Okafor the help he needs.
how is Nazr undersized? but hasn't Okafor been playing center? and now with Naz, he can play his natural position. there's the help.

Basically from what it looks like, Maxiell is going to be better than Nazr.
Man, Maxiell is light years ahead of Nazr right now; people always forget about him.
that's kinda unfair.

Nazr's greatest attribute is knowing his role and that he doesn't try to do to much.

well the cats have been talking about needing help at the PF. now they can move Okafor to the PF, put Nazi at C, and they have a starting line up of: Felton,J-Rich, Wallace, Okafor, and Muhammed. sure they lost a guy on their bench they should have been using, but Primoz has been garbage since his first year there.gotta give to get. i think its good for both teams

well now hermann can team up with delfino....and have someone to talk to on the bench like ginobili/oberto...

Back
Top Bottom