Detailed Look: Air Jordan I (1) High Strap - Midnight Navy / Varsity Red - Sail

Via SneakerFiles.
Hate it or love it, Jordan Brand will continue to release new colorways in various variations of the Air Jordan I (1). This time around, the AJ1 comes in High Strap form, and it features a midnight navy canvas upper accented by varsity red laces, a white swoosh, varsity red outsole, a white mid-sole, and a multicolored strap. Overall, this sneaker yields a clean and fresh colorway that is definitely worth checking out for the warmer days ahead. The Air Jordan I (1) High Strap - Midnight Navy/Varsity Red-Sail is now available for purchase at your local Air Jordan retailers. Be sure to check out the detailed pictures after the jump.

air-jordan-i-1-high-strap-midnight-navy-varsity-red-sail-1.jpg

air-jordan-i-1-high-strap-midnight-navy-varsity-red-sail-2.jpg

air-jordan-i-1-high-strap-midnight-navy-varsity-red-sail-3.jpg

air-jordan-i-1-high-strap-midnight-navy-varsity-red-sail-4.jpg

air-jordan-i-1-high-strap-midnight-navy-varsity-red-sail-5.jpg

wouldn't be so bad if they were'nt jordans. tired of 1s, especially 1s with straps.

^^^ your kidding right?...these are trash but yet not that bad...."did I say that"???,,,lol

these are decent buy Ill be passing for these reasons:

1. too much other stuff I need the money for
2. straps
3. ugly swoosh
4. they just arent all that

I am going to get them when they go on sale. Way on sale. Then I will take sandpaper and fix those frays all over the swoosh.

Reminds me of hilfiger from the 90's ya'll knw what I'm talkin bout well some do not the youngins

Def tried to cop these on the 1st but nike only had them and sold out quick. i didnt find out nike had them until later during the day. but these are on acouple sites now so im def going to grab a pair.

Back
Top Bottom