Denver Broncos vs. Oakland Raiders (JaMarcus Russell Era Begins Today)

eek.gif

Yes!

When this guy throws, it's awesome.

I haven't seen passing this great from the Raiders since the days of Rich Gannon!

tvu://A63053d12537b76f87177ba258e43f7a05d6b6d2cafe6cd223d3ff1cb843934de7415834b104872e4f471dc702458ac18

I guess since the Raiders recovered the fumble in their own territory, Lane Kiffin subsitutued McNown because he gaved them a better chance to score.

Russell only got in one series. He threw a beautiful bullet sideline pass his first throw. Had a botched bootleg which he got yards on. And had a bad snap lossof yards. McCown has played every other series. Hasn't played bad today considering where he's been getting the ball.

he also had a few solid passes as well. 4/7. But he's way limited in play calls so McCown has to play.

Nice
pimp.gif

24-7. Nice to see JaMarcus start getting some snaps at least, but as i type it the broncos just completed a deep pass

i got the ticket, but it looked like the Raiders might be on national television next year. They were top listed when they showed next weeks games.

smh.gif
sick.gif

Although it's no surprise, I am physically disgusted with Denver's front 7... ESPECIALLY the D-Line!!!

How is it that they cannot stop a team, ANY TEAM, from running all over you?!

Originally Posted by stevielips

i got the ticket, but it looked like the Raiders might be on national television next year. They were top listed when they showed next weeks games.

For real?

I want us on SNF and MNF

Not next year I meant next week against the Pack. It could be just because the Raiders were currently playing, but the Pack/Raider game was listed first onCBS's early games next week.

Back
Top Bottom