Delete

this is called baby thigh syndrome...

the capri sun in your bloodstream reacts with the cotton candy your heart is made out of and causes this lightheadedness...
I don't think I've ever seen you post something helpful or non-sarcastic

I think you are just tired. Driving in traffic is tiring and boring. I drive about 2-3 hours a day and I know that feeling. You get too relaxed, your breathing slows and you kinda stop paying attention to the road. For me I know it's because I don't get any sleep. I have been close to falling asleep at the wheel many times.

I had a pretty serious accident back in 2006.  Virtually head-on, airbags deployed, going a little over 40.  My car was totaled, but I was lucky to walk away with no real injuries.  The other driver wasn't so lucky.  She didn't have her seatbelt on and was leaking pretty bad from her forehead. Fortunately I wasn't at fault so her insurance covered it in full 
pimp.gif

CreateDestroy is most likely right; chalk it up to anxiety.  The first couple of times I got behind the wheel after my car accident I was shook, but I got over it simply by driving out of necessity.  Pretty much the only thing you can do is continue to drive if you want to get over it.  Do it enough and these feelings will go away completely.

The OP is deleted, but I can go off on a limb and assume what the thread was about..
Did op get in a little car bump and got shook?

Back
Top Bottom