delete.

Cause you're topic title doesn't sound controlling, right?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ title

My girlfriend (when I have one) is always as free as she wants to be to make whatever decisions she chooses. I don't date girls that have to "ask permission" to do things that are questionable because I don't date girls that are questionable...

The more you lock her down the more likely she'll wild out and do you dirty.
If she's gonna cheat she's gonna do it regardless if you say she can't see certain people or do certain things.
%@%* she's most likely to do it if you give her rules.
You shouldn't have to tell your girl what she shouldn't be doing.
Pick a girl that has respect for you and your relationship and you won't have to worry about it.
I learned this the hard way.

The problem with dudes these days is that they're to scared of females now. Reason why dudes are getting cheated on... Don't be afraid to land a 2 piece to her chin!

And if she ever questions you, a simple knee to the ribs will do the trick. Hoped I helped OP!

I don't tie her down.

With that said, my girl stays up under me. If she does anything, she wants me there. I have to push her to do things without me because she just doesn't. But, if I go out with my boys, she wants to come, even if she aint invited, lol. All her guy friends are either married or gay.

I don't look at things from a freedom/trust standpoint. She can go and do whatever she wants. I just tell her to be careful, don't drink & drive, don't get blacked out and left in a ditch. It's not about controlling what she does, just about her being safe. I usually want her to give me a call or a text lettin me know she made it home or she stayed somewhere but in no means would I sit there and text her every 2 seconds asking where she was, who she's with etc. She's a grown %%# woman and I'm a grown %%# man.

As far as her hanging out with ex's or flings that's a whole nother story.......

Freedom is not yours to give. Don't fool yourself in thinking you have that kind of control unless you grooming her to be your prostitute. It's up to you to decide how much you'll trust her and if you'll tolerate any disrespect.

Back
Top Bottom