delete

It's Saturday, cold as heck outside with only a few bucks to my name, nothing special going on today...

off work this weekend....missed my team play 2 weeks in a row so I'll catch them tomorrow...

far as black friday goes......I'll hopefully get my Iphone 4s around that day...3g been cracked since June.
sick.gif

or maybe I should cop this DSLR camera i've been wanting for some time now first instead....but I doubt the price would drop on one of those.

are you copping something or black friday? or saving your money?

yea that Nike employee discount is gonna come in handy tmrw when we get first picking at our BF deals
prolly a couple shorts, shirts, and 2-3 pairs of shoes
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Black 3's will be here the day before thanksgiving, so i wont have to go out on black friday, buuuuttt i have a wife and she will be using
my money on black fri
frown.gif

I may finally get a PS3 or xbox 360....idk which one though....xbox I feel has better online but PS3 is offering the better deal.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

honestly, i haven't seen anything that i want to buy.
Same here. I've probably looked at one to two ads and I didn't really find anything I need.  I'm in this mode before I make purchase, I ask, "Do I want or need?" Then I end up not buying anything.
But I would like to buy a great deal on:

-1 TB (or even 2TB) external HD.

-Deals on TV Show DVDs and Blu-Ray Movies.

-And that's about it. lol.

buying nothing .... if i see something like a cheap sd card i may cop ... that's about it ... i'll wait for after christmas sales to splurge

Back
Top Bottom