Delete

Parralax ,Superboy Prime,Galactus,The Void,Apocalypse ,Magneto ,Aizen,Madra/Tobi, Admiral Akainu,Admiral Akoji ,Admiral Kizaru those guys are straight up damn near unstoppable.

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Kid buu?

indifferent.gif
  even if goku didn't flat out beat buu...buu didn't completely outclass him...

i'm talking about villains that completely outmatched the hero.

that's why I hated yu-gi-oh so much when i was younger, it was cool, but the fact that he never lost made me angry....i mean he NEVER lost.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Parralax ,Superboy Prime,Galactus,The Void,Apocalypse ,Magneto ,Aizen,Madra/Tobi, Admiral Akainu,Admiral Akoji ,Admiral Kizaru those guys are straight up damn near unstoppable.

ion didn't stop parralax?

sentry isn't better than prime?

Apocalype got defeated before right?

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Kid buu?

indifferent.gif

that's why I hated yu-gi-oh so much when i was younger, it was cool, but the fact that he never lost made me angry....i mean he NEVER lost.

hahah YUGI!!! damn I cant even remember he never lost? That $#+%! with Blue Eyes never beat him? or the other boss guy

This thread is now about Satan....... And Sephiroth
smokin.gif

Superboy Prime was a very random pick, I didn't expect that.

Volrath, Yawgmoth, Arthas, Vicious, Legato... I'll edit if I think of others.

What tends to happen is the good guy fights the bad guy. Some second party interrupts or distracts the bad guy and the good guy uses that distraction to win.

Kid buu?

indifferent.gif

You must have not watched that fight between ssj3 goku and kid buu goku was completely out classed he was like a hampster in a wheel no matter how much energy he put out he couldnt hurt buu

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

ion didn't stop parralax?

sentry isn't better than prime?

Apocalype got defeated before right?
Parralax slaughtered the entire core and takes everybody to stop him
Sentry is exactly a villan imo The Void is though
Apoc is an iffy one Ill remove him but nonetheless he does put a beating on the world in his Age of Apoc timeline but thats due to alot of outside factors.
Prime is instant death to any non kryptonian or speedster who faces him.Nobody can truly put him down permanently dude is in a class all by himself .It took 3 Supes Power Girl and The flash family to stop him.And they barely did that.Dude is a certified Cape killer
Marvel doesnt have to many world breakers that are bad guys besides  Hulk who technically is a force of nature

Originally Posted by Tawdae804

Kid buu?

indifferent.gif

hahah YUGI!!! damn I cant even remember he never lost? That $#+%! with Blue Eyes never beat him? or the other boss guy

seto kaiba? he never beat yugi....

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Okay, I'm officially lost now. What the hell are you guys talking about?

alot of people are naming comic book characters or characters from cartoons

but it can be villains from movies also.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Kid buu?

indifferent.gif

You must have not watched that fight between ssj3 goku and kid buu goku was completely out classed he was like a hampster in a wheel no matter how much energy he put out he couldnt hurt buu
well we all have our opinions..

i seen the fight and yes goku couldn't hurt him, i'm saying buu didn't beat him to the point goku couldn't even stand up no more....

outclassed to me is when a villain completely destroyed the hero...like dude was just out from the whole battle....

Back
Top Bottom