Delete

Saving that moolah lulz.

Thats the budget yo. Daily driver car lol. Something thats gas efficient too. #poor #poor #poor

OG thread 
Spoiler [+]
So I'm in search of a whip cheap and reliable and I keep reading that this is a good choice. lulz. Now, I come to you because my dad keeps telling me I should go for something else because of maintenance costs, and I ask you, is it worth getting? I plan on doing some mods (maybe) and I also plan on getting a car that was well taken care of. Sorry car newb.

Saving that moolah lulz.

Thats the budget yo. Daily driver car lol. Something thats gas efficient too. #poor #poor #poor

OG thread 
Spoiler [+]
So I'm in search of a whip cheap and reliable and I keep reading that this is a good choice. lulz. Now, I come to you because my dad keeps telling me I should go for something else because of maintenance costs, and I ask you, is it worth getting? I plan on doing some mods (maybe) and I also plan on getting a car that was well taken care of. Sorry car newb.

Listen to your dad! Thats is all.. car is NOT reliable and is expensive to fix and maintain.. is a BENZ bro.

Listen to your dad! Thats is all.. car is NOT reliable and is expensive to fix and maintain.. is a BENZ bro.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

get a e30

This. Just because e30's with some vintage BBS's are
sick.gif
What's the mileage and condition of the whip? A friend of mines has owned 190e's for a long time if you want to send me some pictures of the car and engine bay i'll let him give you a recommendation.

get a e30

sick.gif
What's the mileage and condition of the whip? A friend of mines has owned 190e's for a long time if you want to send me some pictures of the car and engine bay i'll let him give you a recommendation.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

get a e30

sick.gif
I can't find a cheap e30 on craigslist 
frown.gif

I'm looking at these

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/2379369379.htmland

get a e30

sick.gif
frown.gif

I'm looking at these

My brother's 260E is at least 300,000 miles. The only problem he has were a fuel pump, electronics going out in the dash board, and windows. Oh yeah the odometer is stopped turning at 225,xxx miles a couple years ago. I had a 190E in high school and that was the only thing that saved my life in a 3 car accident on the bay bridge. No injuries for none of the 5 people except facial bruising for one passenger. I believe that if I was driving a Honda/Japanese car everyone would've died that night. The car was crushed except for where the passengers were sitting.

My brother's 260E is at least 300,000 miles. The only problem he has were a fuel pump, electronics going out in the dash board, and windows. Oh yeah the odometer is stopped turning at 225,xxx miles a couple years ago. I had a 190E in high school and that was the only thing that saved my life in a 3 car accident on the bay bridge. No injuries for none of the 5 people except facial bruising for one passenger. I believe that if I was driving a Honda/Japanese car everyone would've died that night. The car was crushed except for where the passengers were sitting.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

get a e30

sick.gif
frown.gif

I'm looking at these

Hold up you're in the Bay? What's your price range?

get a e30

sick.gif
frown.gif

I'm looking at these

sick.gif
frown.gif

I'm looking at these

1500 max. Team #poor 
frown.gif

sick.gif
frown.gif

I'm looking at these

1500 max. Team #poor 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom