Delete

I don't like that "nnnannnaannanna" +**! that Dre is doing.... other than that it's alright.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I don't like that "nnnannnaannanna" +**! that Dre is doing.... other than that it's alright.
Word, that $%$+ makes the song damn near unlistenable to me. It definitely needs to get dropped real quick... Everything else was dope, but thatone part needs to change.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

omg....how the f!!!!!k did this get out...this song is a refrence ....#++!
smh.gif
Damn Shame

i have never been so angry in my life....i cant even put it in words....i know i got a phone call comin soon...this is why albums get pushed back or come outpremature..thnk u whoever did this! this is bullshyt!

i have never been so angry in my life....i cant even put it in words....i know i got a phone call comin soon...this is why albums get pushed back or come out premature..thnk u whoever did this! this is bullshyt!

welcome to the digital age.

dam sorry man that sucks, but w/e u know whole time MD gonna buy your +*!% when it come out, just keep going with it, and you killed it as usual

Wale must got some muscle, cause a lot of the weblogs have taken it down, except for urbanmusicblog. I always wondered how stuff like this gets leaked. Like ifyou just go into a studio with just YOU, and Cool N Dre wouldn't that solve any leakage?

-The Juice

i have never been so angry in my life....i cant even put it in words....i know i got a phone call comin soon...this is why albums get pushed back or come out premature..thnk u whoever did this! this is bullshyt!
smh.gif
Damn, that sucks G... Hope whoever leaked it gets what'scomin' to them. Karma's a
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Wale must got some muscle, cause a lot of the weblogs have taken it down, except for urbanmusicblog. I always wondered how stuff like this gets leaked. Like if you just go into a studio with just YOU, and Cool N Dre wouldn't that solve any leakage?

-The Juice

no there is prolly other people in the studio with them
and they have all the tracks recorded saved on the studios computer
then someone that works at the studio will sometimes send out the track to friends who say they wont leak it and then next thing you know they lied and its allover the internet

Back
Top Bottom