DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Young was a misstype. Meant normal batman

Walter Hamada’s plans were out there. He wanted to go younger for the league and other stuff

That’s why he greenlit blue beetle, black canary, batgirl super girl and flash. Keaton was supposed to act like a mentor and flash would reboot the universe with them as the leads.

That was a terrible direction.

Also the ta he nsi Coates and MBJ superman movies were just used to get the racism charges off their back with ray fisher. Those were never alive
:sick:

Y'all lucky I wasn't aware of this when it was going down. Would've been trashing WB/DC extra hard.

Look how those plans blew up :lol: Forget new management. Miller stopped all that on his own.

Batman and Robin is the worst movie ever made…As a matter of fact it’s the only movie I’ve ever walked out on and demanded a refund for…

Did they charge your refund back on this?

GothCard.jpg

Blue Be

Basically, they’re getting people to confirm or deny if this was a good idea. If critics love it, I bet it drops anyway.

You know whats wild tho? All this mess going on at DC and they still have the hands down, best CBM trilogy that’ll probably be ever made.

Batman and Robin is the worst movie ever made…As a matter of fact it’s the only movie I’ve ever walked out on and demanded a refund for…
Steel, Catwoman, Meteor Man, Leonard Part 6, Generation X, and Fantastic Four (2015) would like to have a word with you. I always had a soft spot for Batman and Robin. Maybe that's the nostalgia carrying over into adulthood, but it's always been a guilty pleasure for me.

:sick:

Y'all lucky I wasn't aware of this when it was going down. Would've been trashing WB/DC extra hard.

Look how those plans blew up :lol: Forget new management. Miller stopped all that on his own.
Bro, is that even possible? You been consistent in your disdain for WB/DC for years :lol:

Steel, Catwoman, Meteor Man, Leonard Part 6, Generation X, and Fantastic Four (2015) would like to have a word with you. I always had a soft spot for Batman and Robin. Maybe that's the nostalgia carrying over into adulthood, but it's always been a guilty pleasure for me.
Meteor Man?

Meteor Man is trash?

You know it’s not a superhero movie right? It’s a damn near parody and it’s great

Can’t front on the golden lords

1661439751466.jpeg

🔥

Last edited:
Meteor Man?

Meteor Man is trash?

You know it’s not a superhero movie right? It’s a damn near parody and it’s great

Can’t front on the golden lords

1661439751466.jpeg

🔥
I challenge you or anyone to watch that movie in 2022. It's damn near unwatchable. That early 90's cringe is strong with this one.

I challenge you or anyone to watch that movie in 2022. It's damn near unwatchable. That early 90's cringe is strong with this one.
Watched it not that long ago (within a few years, early pandemic)

Still dope

ExhaustedIncompleteAmericanredsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

:rofl:

When I think about it, the MCU stole a lot from this movie.

First superhero joint to have a dance off in the final battle before Guardians of the Galaxy.

I know a remake would be 🔥 though

Bro, is that even possible? You been consistent in your disdain for WB/DC for years :lol:
Oh definitely.

Im talking prime BvS trashing.

Ditching Cavill to replace with Supergirl makes no sense.

I don't think I had much reactions to Batgirl, Supergirl, and Blue Beetle announcements other than not believing they would've been made like the Cyborg movie.

Watched it not that long ago (within a few years, early pandemic)

Still dope

ExhaustedIncompleteAmericanredsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

:rofl:

When I think about it, the MCU stole a lot from this movie.

First superhero joint to have a dance off in the final battle before Guardians of the Galaxy.

I know a remake would be 🔥 though
My favorite scene, 😆. Should have included the catfight near the end. 😆

Back
Top Bottom