David Beckham x Undefeated

Taking inspiration from his fashion designer wife, David Beckham has added designer to his résumé.

He collaborated with James Bond, owner of the Undefeated sneaker-freak boutiques, on a fall-winter men's collection for Adidas Originals by Originals.

Designers Jeremy Scott and Kazuki, who created spring collections for the label, have also reenlisted for fall. (Scott's range includes women's wear.)

Beckham frequents Undefeated in Los Angeles and someone at Adidas, aware of their mutual admiration, proposed they collaborate. Their design approach was toupdate classic American sportswear with fashionable silhouettes and details.

The apparel range features materials such as leather, cashmere and silk, while the footwear builds on iconic Adidas styles. The duo also developed accessoriesand thermal layering pieces.

However, Beckham, who already has an athletic endorsement relationship with Adidas, has no plans to use his image or personal appearances to promote the newline.

What do you guys think?

nothing to
eek.gif
about

Yea that slim fit cardigan doesn't look too good with those jeans.

I've wanted a pair of these for a while, but not in that color. I've been waiting for a super steal price.

not a super steal price but i found the brown on fleabay for 130 shipped...haven't seen them in person yet but am excited to

Back
Top Bottom