Darren Mcfadden to the Patriots..

Bet the house on it..
wink.gif

I think the Pats will listen to trade offers assuming they get in that top 5....I have a feeling that the Cowboys will be making a play to move up a couplespots to get McFadden. Jerry Jones is enamored with #5, and he would be a GREAT replacement for Julius Jones. With the Browns overachieving, the Cowboys whohave the pick are slipping further in the draft. I think most people assumed the Cowboys would be getting that top 5 selection...

This topic makes me want to cry.

Win a super bowl, with the second pick in the draft, the New England Patriots select.......

Someone better than who my Dolphins take number one. Mark that down.
indifferent.gif

i bet they trade down and draft on the defensive side of the ball...insert some youth into it so when the older LB's move on he can step in without missinga beat

if they end up getting a top 3 pick, i could see it...but if they drop down to 5th or 6th, i doubt that many teams will pass on D Mac.

Miami will probably be #1 and draft either Ryan, Woodson or Brohm, whoever ends up as the top QB prospect. then you've got ATL, StL., NYJ, Oakland andCincy who could all finish with higher picks than San Fran. except for the Rams, i could see any of them drafting D Mac if they're ahead of the 49ers.

It doesn't matter who they get, they will all fit perfectly in their system. Wouldn't surprise me if they picked some unknown guy and he ended up a ProBowler

but having 2 first round RB? when they got some old LB
If your the Patriots, you gotta take the best player on the board IMO.. They dont have any holes that need to be addressed THAT bad.. Why not takesomeone with that kind of ability.. And the RB position hasn't been all that great for the Pats this year other than Sammy Morris..

then you've got ATL, StL., NYJ, Oakland and Cincy who could all finish with higher picks than San Fran
Cincy? they got a good 6-7 wins in em.. Same with the Jets.. And i think the others will have around 4.. I honestly dont think Frisco has a shotat winning another game this year.. Their play calling is
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Top 3 should go..
1) Miami
2) Pats
3) STL or ATL

And im not just assuming the pats will take Mcfadden, some of players on the roster told me thats who their scouts like and think they can pick up..

the post game show out here in LA with Fred Rogin had Petros Papadakis (sp?) on and he was talking about how invincible New England is. He said you know a teamis good when they put the white running backs in before the 4th quarter, in reference to the running back from Navy getting a td for NE on Sunday
laugh.gif
I thought that was kind of funny. But yea they got Maroney although he'sinjured right now, I don't see this pick going down. But fam, I do remember you predicting New England to go 16-0 BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
everybody (including me) doubted you. um, my bad?
laugh.gif

watch them make a move for Ray Lewis this offseason

nah, Ray Ray got a year left with the Ravens

I still see my Raiders taking McFadden...The Raiders will probably have a worse record than the Niners. The Rams have Stephen Jackson, Cincy has Rudy Johnson(I guess this can happen...but I think they'll have a better record then my Raiders...), ATL is the only other possible team that I can think of that needsa RB, but they need a QB more than anything right now...and as of right now I think the Falcons have a better record than the Raiders...

The Patriots I don't think will draft McFadden, there is no need too...if anything they'll trade the top 10 pick and get more picks out of it andcontinue the dynasty by selecting no one's and making them superstars...

you know a team is good when they put the white running backs in before the 4th quarter, in reference to the running back from Navy getting a td for NE on Sunday
laugh.gif

That white boy is on steroids.. real talk.. my dude played in college with him.. Told me like 4 years ago..
nerd.gif
Kyle something right?

But fam, I do remember you predicting New England to go 16-0 BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
everybody (including me) doubted you. um, my bad?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that post was about 10 pages long with unanimous NO'S.. not one single person thoughtit was possible.. Now the **** riding is
sick.gif

I still say they won't go 16-0
nerd.gif

And even if they do go 16-0, if they lost in the playoffs...would that still be considered an undefeated season?

not one single person thought it was possible
I always maintained that this year was one of the best opportunities for it to happen simply because all the talent was controlled by someone likeBill. Teams have had talent, but the Pats were the only ones that could really put it together and make it work. Amazing system.

And they have to win in the playoffs for the "perfect" season

No chance McFadden goes to the Patriots. He is way too full of himself to let Bill do to him what he has done to Maroney this year, and Bill doesn't wantto risk ruining that chemistry. They either trade down or draft someone on defense.

See this is what kills me about having Maroney and Brady on my fantasy team. Do you guys realize Maroney averages 4.7 yards per cary yet only touches the ball11 times a game on average. If they gave Maroney the ball instead of throwing 50 times a game he would be a beast. The Patriots trot keven Fault out their andtoss screen passes in the place of running the ball all the time. Hey i love having Brady destroy fantasy opponents, but I wasted a 2nd round draft pick on aguy that only touches the ball 11 times a game. Maroney is a beast, they just don't use him.

No chance McFadden goes to the Patriots. He is way too full of himself to let Bill do to him what he has done to Maroney this year
Yea, Okay
grin.gif

since he splits carries with felix jones right now.
tired.gif
If he didnt splitcarries he'd prolly have 1900 yards rushing right now.

Please tell me where u even got this he is too full of himself crap?

No chance McFadden goes to the Patriots. He is way too full of himself to let Bill do to him what he has done to Maroney this year
Because Randy Moss and Corey Dillon were model NFL citizens before they came to the Pats, right?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom