[| -- "Damon Stoudamire, Tracy Mc Grady, Marcus Camby is rolling over his grave" -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
roll.gif

Kenny & Charles Barkley going in on The Raptors on Inside The NBA...

"Tracy Murray is rolling over his grave, Junkyard Dog is rolling over his grave".

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Raps gone fishing, you can catch the repeat of this BTW on Raps TV.

ye man....that was the worst.....charles did it again at 2....... tracy murray, tracy mcgrady.....who plays for the raptors? I dont know any raptor players

I thought I was the only one watching this!
laugh.gif

Sam Mitchell rolling over in his grave.

Charles : "Raptors... who they even have?"

"They have several guys"

tired.gif
laugh.gif

this made my night.
i love wathing inside the nba.
illegal satillite FTW

while we're on the topic... finals predictions?
i got LAKERS vs. CELTICS pt. 2
and the lake show taking it in 5!

Originally Posted by jcbacall

this made my night.
i love wathing inside the nba.
illegal satillite FTW

while we're on the topic... finals predictions?
i got LAKERS vs. CELTICS Cavs
and the lake show taking it in 56!
Fixed. Celtics aren't going anywhere without KG.

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Yo @+!! that man Sir Charles dudes always going in on the raptors
roll.gif
Actually Charles and most people are fans of Toronto and Vancouver. Charles was always the one to speak out on the NBA doing Vancouver dirty andtaking their team away and not giving them a franchise now. GP, C-Webb on NBA TV through the whole season supported the Raps and never understood why theyperformed under "expectations".

process - I ALWAYS watch Inside THE NBA & NBA TV, a bunch of us here do.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Originally Posted by wttm

Smitty shows love for the Raps too.
nah bun the Jet. that guy is ignorant towards the raps...cb34 usually gives us love.

tracy murray
roll.gif

Smitty = Steve Smith

and yes the JET Smith is ignorant towards the raps lol always be like JOSE CALDERON WHO?

As much as I hate the Raps current situation and as much as I love Inside the NBA...I know that these guys will be slobbing on the Raptors' knobs if theteam manages to turn things around and win 50-games next year. Although the Raps have been crap for the past 2 seasons, they aren't in that bad shape goinginto this summer. Bosh, Calderon and Bargnani as the core, significant cap room and a top 10 draft pick gives us Craptor fans some hope.

Its weird to me how former players don't know why teams are bad....the Raps haven't had a decent coach since Butch Carter.

butch carter?!?!!?!really????with a young tmac,vc and solid vets before they fell off oakley and davis and muggsy all he could do was get them swept in thefirst round.Sam Mitchell must be rolling out of bed

LMAO at Charles and Kenny.. Them doods are funny as hell.. I have seen it since Charles' last day after the whole DUI thing.. GP and C-Webb are mad funnyalso.. All of them together are..They go Buck on each other...

Bring the Barney jerseys back.. they were sick!!!

^^^^^^

those are nice!

way better than the generic $!@ they have now. can't believe they even got rid of the purple.

Back
Top Bottom