damn.. im late. i didnt know we only had 8 planets in our solar system

smh.gif
smh.gif
. wow i just learned this today in the history channel. they took out Pluto from the solar system in 2004. not watching the news ftl.

What made me pissed is at one point they were saying there might be a Planet X then out of the blue they callin Pluto a moon and we only got 8 planets in oursolar system
smh.gif

Its all messed up G. Them Plutonians will be in the right when they invade
alien.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

How they just gon say.. "nah Pluto aint a planet no more it's a moon"? Somn fishy goin on, on Pluto.. ET's must've left our moon and ouroceans to set up shop on Pluto.. JFK knows

Just learned this a minute ago. SMH They always gotta pick on the little guy.

I must've just began middle school when i heard about this. I couldn't believe it, we spent much time in class trying to remember all the planets andthey gonna say Pluto aint one anymore

At some point Neptune or Jupiter is suppose to collide with pluto as they orbit around the sun. It's just a matter of when it will happen. FML for plutoone way or another

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

How they just gon say.. "nah Pluto aint a planet no more it's a moon"? Somn fishy goin on, on Pluto.. ET's must've left our moon and our oceans to set up shop on Pluto.. JFK knows

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom