Dam NT my girl just played me vol. Now shes my Ex.

Well my fellow NTers I took an L of epic proportions today I'll go ahead and save myslef the flame since everyone here seems to enjoy Cliffnotes:
My Girl was secretly talking to another guy and on his myspace music page actually has a song he made dedicated to her.
needless to say my reaction was :
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
.......atleast I smashed...he probably did too
tired.gif

forget her man

selfish broad

she the one gonna regret it in the end

keep it movin

Don't stress over that bird... Keep it moving family if she's getting at dudes over myspace she wasn't worth the trouble anyway.

Sorry to hear that bro...
For your ailment play a steady dose of Dr. Dre and Snoop's "#+$%$!# Aint #!!%"...

Man you need to move on but you need to post pics to further see into the situation. Also dudes myspace I want to see what the song is about lol...

Do none of you guys have boys to talk to about stuff like this? No hate but a really question.

If your about to say i have boys but we dont talk about stuff like this then. Communication later in life FTL.

Originally Posted by Snake201

Man you need to move on but you need to post pics to further see into the situation. Also dudes myspace I want to see what the song is about lol...
Its a remix to some garbage asss song called star. He just talks about how shes a star and how shes special and bull like that. Im seriously inthe dumps right now....this %+%@ hurts fam

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Do none of you guys have boys to talk to about stuff like this? No hate but a really question.

If your about to say i have boys but we dont talk about stuff like this then. Communication later in life FTL.
To tell you the truth right now I don't. But I also never posted a girl problem thread here. Never will either I can deal with it on my own.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

believe me I already did talk to some of my boys and some of my lady friends about it it just seemed so unbelievable I thought i could share itwith NT.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Its a remix to some garbage asss song called star. He just talks about how shes a star and how shes special and bull like that. Im seriously in the dumps right now....this %+%@ hurts fam
I feel you man. But you know what you'll get what you deserve. Just keep your head and up and keep busy. Hit everyone up in your phone bookand pay no attention to the stuff you guys used to do. In no time you'll be over her. But for real we need pics

Edit: The garbage song you speak of better not be Star by The Roots. That song is amazing.

:34 seconds in

I'm usually against dudes posting pics of girls they know in real life, but since she did you wrong i think you should post her pics
tongue.gif

Pics... but yea take that L and keep it movin... i've been in a sorta similar situation... we had been broke up for a month tho
smh.gif

4th of july today man

try to have fun. its tough to chill when you got stuff like this on your mind, but just try

%@+* that @$%@%

Back
Top Bottom