Crossfit Training: Forging Elite Fitness

Anyone else on NT do it? I've been doing it for a few weeks now and I love it. The workouts can be ridiculously hard at some times but it feels so much better than going to the local LAFitness or whatever and working out there.

http://www.crossfit.com/

Anyone else on NT do it? I've been doing it for a few weeks now and I love it. The workouts can be ridiculously hard at some times but it feels so much better than going to the local LAFitness or whatever and working out there.

http://www.crossfit.com/

It's one of the best routines out there.

Only thing is; it's basically a strongman training routine. Nothing revolutionary about it.

Only thing is; it's basically a strongman training routine. Nothing revolutionary about it.

My boy and a few of his friends that do it are ripped. no zest.
Its a little pricey, but they have most of their workouts on their blog.
I tried a few, it was different but i liked it. Might try it fulltime next week

My boy and a few of his friends that do it are ripped. no zest.
Its a little pricey, but they have most of their workouts on their blog.
I tried a few, it was different but i liked it. Might try it fulltime next week

some of those women are chiseled.  
eek.gif

i know a girl that does it a few times a week to help her train for warrior dash.

do they offer crossfit classes at gyms?  where do people do these routines?  seems like you need a lot of equipment.

eek.gif

i know a girl that does it a few times a week to help her train for warrior dash.

do they offer crossfit classes at gyms?  where do people do these routines?  seems like you need a lot of equipment.

Originally Posted by shogun

eek.gif

You have to go to a specified Crossfit gym to do the workouts but if you look on the website below the video I posted, you can find a bunch of these gyms across the country.

Originally Posted by shogun

eek.gif

You have to go to a specified Crossfit gym to do the workouts but if you look on the website below the video I posted, you can find a bunch of these gyms across the country.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Only thing is; it's basically a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]strongman training routine[/color]. Nothing revolutionary about it.

Farthest thing from that....I dunno what you basing it off...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This dude Mikko is a beast of nature.....I've been doing CF for a lil over a year now, best shape i been in my life[/color]

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Only thing is; it's basically a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]strongman training routine[/color]. Nothing revolutionary about it.

Farthest thing from that....I dunno what you basing it off...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This dude Mikko is a beast of nature.....I've been doing CF for a lil over a year now, best shape i been in my life[/color]

Back
Top Bottom