Create Your Own MTV's "Next" Intro Line....

As we all know this show sucks +@% and the intro's are cheesy as all hell. In this thread we post our own next intro lines.

Ill start. Hi my name is Robby, I'm 12 I mean 21, I'm a plumber. This girl will love me because I keep it running like a faucet.

ohwell.gif

hi, im malik..i dont know a lot of things mann. but one thing i do know..is i dont even know mann..

laugh.gif
good idea. These next lines are always terrible.

Hey my name is Kyle; I'm 20, I'm a student, and this girl won't next me because my waves remind her of the motion in the ocean... which is the samemotion we'll be making on my twin sized water bed later tonight -wink-

Hey, my names Chuck and I'm single, and ready to mingle. I know I wont get the next treatment because I got more Charm than the cereal, and when I wake upnext to any girl, I'm part of their complete breakfast.

Hi, my name is Seymore.. and im a alcholic.. and i cat spell.. also im a sex addict.. and when dis girl see me, she gunna give it up to me..

I don't know what's funnier. The 'Intro Lines' or the 3 bullets posted about them when they come off the bus to go on the date
roll.gif

My name's Matt, I'm 17 and, yeah, that's right, this girls going to jail.

Originally Posted by iBlink

laugh.gif
good idea. These next lines are always terrible.

Hey my name is Kyle; I'm 20, I'm a student, and this girl won't next me because my waves remind her of the motion in the ocean... which is the same motion we'll be making on my twin sized water bed later tonight -wink-
Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Hey, my names Chuck and I'm single, and ready to mingle. I know I wont get the next treatment because I got more Charm than the cereal, and when I wake up next to any girl, I'm part of their complete breakfast.

both had me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Hey, my names Chuck and I'm single, and ready to mingle. I know I wont get the next treatment because I got more Charm than the cereal, and when I wake up next to any girl, I'm part of their complete breakfast.
That +!$$ is so corny.
roll.gif

Hi my names Chris, and this chick wont next me because I got a huge package that needs to be delivered to her face.
pimp.gif

Hi my name is Will I'm 22 and even if this girl nexts me I'll still win because where ever there's a will there's a way just hope I'm theonly one on the bus.

whats up? My name's Jay and I'm 25. And I won't get next'd b/c it looks like she wants to live past tonight
grin.gif

Hi I'm Jerry, and this girl won't next me because I'll give her a little taste of the rich life, maybe end the night with a sausage tasting word toHSS

what it do, my name's ricky and i'm a 19 yr. old plumper's apprentice from arkansas. while these other chumps are trying to clog her drain,i'll come to the rescue and bore her out with my pipe snake.

Sup my name's Kenshin! this girl wont next me cuz imma kill everyone else on the bus, wat!! take that, take that!!!

Hey my names Pat im 18 and I win no mater what even if she nexts me in the first minute I get a dollar...Thats free money +@!+%!!!

My name's Bisi, I'm 18 and just bought a beagle. I'll bark twice if this girl isn't legal.

Back
Top Bottom