Cramming a whole year of school into one week vol algebra

Like the title says, anyone ever done it. I aint been to one classes this semester (never pick 8:30 am classes) and my exam is next thursday. I took thewhole week off work to try and pull of a 75 at least. Going to be living in the library for the next week
nerd.gif

It's possible, but it's not good for you.

There's a good chance you won't retain anything after the finals.

naw never took it in high school, but i think a B is attainable. I got 6 chapters to do in 7 days.

i took cal at night school....and i completely forgot everything plus not understanding some #!+$ at the end....
i was sorta injured so studying was just annoying...but it wasnt really a good excuse for a doctors note...it was just bad timing and only got worse when itdidnt need to be...(few days b4 the test)...so i studied on the day of my final.....

all i need was a 53 to get a 60

i failed with 55....

the final was completely german to me....

one of the worst decisions ive made....waste of money...cause i know cal isnt even that hard

You better meet with a tutor everyday and do one chapter, then use day 7 for a final review.

This isnt gonna be easy my friend. . .

you can start by logging off...honestly, a chapter a day is nothing...especially Algebra 1...just sit aside a couple of hours and really concentrate and try toretain the information...you should be good...but not going to class all semester is a %%@!$** move...no sympathy if you fail

a chapter a day son....did u get the review for the final..... another tip is, if ur professor lets u use ti-89 calculators go to prgm button then edit pressenter and u cant type and save all the stuff u want in there like examples or formulas juss dont get caught.......

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

you can start by logging off...honestly, a chapter a day is nothing...especially Algebra 1...just sit aside a couple of hours and really concentrate and try to retain the information...you should be good...but not going to class all semester is a %%@!$** move...no sympathy if you fail

not looking for sympathy, i choose my own fate.

Back
Top Bottom